EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To preempt @tj_PE's question" @vhab49_PE are you mafia?"

My response is:

not-gonna-do-it_o_151364.jpg

I'm curious about the dating theme. I know this is all fiction and ultimately doesn't matter, but...

Is gender and romantic preferences going to matter in the dating scenarios? I terrible at knowing people gender on EB, if it's not in their profile. ... which is awkward, because I've definitely developed a non-romantic crush on a couple EBers. :)

I'm curious about the dating theme. I know this is all fiction and ultimately doesn't matter, but...

Is gender and romantic preferences going to matter in the dating scenarios? I terrible at knowing people gender on EB, if it's not in their profile. ... which is awkward, because I've definitely developed a non-romantic crush on a couple EBers. :)
It's going to be like every single JK-mod round: confusing, filled with with lattes, selfies, and misuse of kitchen appliances.

Lol. I’m pretty sure @JayKay PE has genderswapped me at least once since she started moderating.

STOP TRYING TO AVOID THE QUESTION PEOPLE

IT MAKES YOU LOOK SUSPICIOUS

Back