EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To answer the question before it gets asked by TJ: Yes, I'm mafia; Redneck mafia for life!

We townies gotta band together, run this competition like pros and chase the mafia outta here!

To answer the question before it gets asked by TJ: Yes, I'm mafia; Redneck mafia for life!

We townies gotta band together, run this competition like pros and chase the mafia outta here!
Yup. Based on the number of players. We should have 4 mafia. Hopefully not more. 

@blybrook PE i am speculating. I am not mafia. 

Okay.  People confirmed: @txjennah PE, @leggo PE, @tj_PE, @NikR_PE, @Spickett, @LyceeFruit (I think?), and totally @Audi driver, P.E.

People will be allowed to join until 10PM EST.  Any others? @jean15paul_PE, @blybrook PE, @chart94@ChebyshevII PE, @vhab49_PE, @RBHeadge PE, @ChaosMuppetPE, @civilrobot, @Will.I.Am@Ranger1316, @Supe, @MadamPirate@squaretaper PE, and @Chattaneer?

As we all know, the more players = the more fun (death in confusing ways)!
Maybe next time? Super busy at work this week.

Four or five mafia. The optimizer would put it at 4 mafia members, but it wouldn't surprise me if there is a fifth. This round is going to run into next week.

I'm a normal townie BTW.
I just realized this as I was counting people who were interested.  Based on death rate, this is def going into next week (I'm kinda hoping we don't play on the weekend, but that's up to everyone who is participating).

JK is going to be getting no sleep, which means the deaths are going to get more gruesome as I let my mind wander.

tenor.gif

Back