EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
USE UP THAT STASH.  Or just be simple and make a rage scarf (but I feel like you're actually talented with knitting/crochet/whatever you do).
I don't actually knit or crochet - I'm not at all successful with it. My square potholders are more like rhomboids. I just have some yarn lol

I'm down tho. I only vaguely get it 

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't actually knit or crochet - I'm not at all successful with it. My square potholders are more like rhomboids. I just have some yarn lol

I'm down tho. I only vaguely get it 
My rage scarf is approx 5+ feet at this point.  But I don't know how to do anything besides go back and forth.  I don't even know how to end it/finish the border.  So I only knit when I'm angry and need to do something.

As for the only vaguely getting it...Welcome to the club!  

@JayKay PE I'm in for next week, love the creativity😀

d590538a55070f88ced3ccd5792e3738.jpg

Okay.  These are the people I have (tentatively) for next week: @tj_PE, @leggo PE, @jean15paul_PE, @blybrook PE, @chart94, @NikR (AND TOTALLY @Audi driver, P.E., WHO WILL DEF NOT BE MAFIA WITH A MELON SCOOPER WHO WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR THE $50K PRIZE AND THE CRYSTAL CAKE STAND)

People who said they can't play: @ChebyshevII PE, @vhab49_PE, @RBHeadge PE

Feel free to correct me if your status changed (this was based on comments on Monday, so maybe next week is looking better/worse)

ANYONE ELSE WANT TO PLAY (feel free to @ others I missed)??? @txjennah PE, @Roarbark, @ChaosMuppetPE, @civilrobot, @Will.I.Am, @LyceeFruit, @Supe, @Ranger1316, @MadamPirate, @squaretaper PE

Roles will be going out over the weekend, probably Saturday morning.  Actual game will 'start' Monday 6am.  I will not be taking any voting over the weekend.

Special JK-Mod round theme: Cooking Competition
Sure, I'm game.

Okay.  These are the people I have (tentatively) for next week: @tj_PE, @leggo PE, @jean15paul_PE, @blybrook PE, @chart94, @NikR (AND TOTALLY @Audi driver, P.E., WHO WILL DEF NOT BE MAFIA WITH A MELON SCOOPER WHO WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR THE $50K PRIZE AND THE CRYSTAL CAKE STAND)

People who said they can't play: @ChebyshevII PE, @vhab49_PE, @RBHeadge PE

Feel free to correct me if your status changed (this was based on comments on Monday, so maybe next week is looking better/worse)

ANYONE ELSE WANT TO PLAY (feel free to @ others I missed)??? @txjennah PE, @Roarbark, @ChaosMuppetPE, @civilrobot, @Will.I.Am, @LyceeFruit, @Supe, @Ranger1316, @MadamPirate, @squaretaper PE

Roles will be going out over the weekend, probably Saturday morning.  Actual game will 'start' Monday 6am.  I will not be taking any voting over the weekend.

Special JK-Mod round theme: Cooking Competition
I'm in.

@JayKay PEI'd love to play a JayKay modded Mafia game, but I also want a role where I don't have to work.  (I know you randomize the roles).  All I have the mental energy for atm is logging in and voting people off.  😛
I think you can take the specific roles and do as much or as little as you want with them...

Back