EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also my wife used to bake and sell cakes professionally. I have lots of experience with doing the structural stacking of tiered cakes and with rolling out fondant and mixing colors. Someone put me to work.

Were expectations higher because of your profession? :rotflmao:
If a cake failed structurally I did take if very personally.

I was also working on designing a vibration isolation platform for putting the cakes on when driving them on deliveries. The streets in New Orleans are TERRIBLE. But I never got around to building it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have lots of experience with doing the structural stacking of tiered cakes and with rolling out fondant and mixing colors. Someone put me to work.
Where were you on Saturday? I baked a two tier cake but was too lazy to level off the bottom tier, so there was a gap at the edge of the cakes. It was still very tasty, but looked a bit messy (which I knew it would).

Were you too busy eating hog head cheese??

Last edited by a moderator:
Before ya'll ask, I am not mafia (redneck mafia excluded) or a special character this round. Just a redneck townie that is ready to deep fry the mafioso that are in this town.

Back