EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I regret it! Ugh! I believe I know who has betrayed me now. 

I know this is off topic, but is anyone particularly good at problems involving conversion of natural gas and electricity to lbmco2/mwh? I have this homework problem that i cant figure out. I dont know where in my equations i am going wrong..

They learned that he was once ticketed for flying a kite in Chicago.*

Kite.jpg

He was a regular townie.
Damn dirty kite fliers. 
oFeYNpD.gif

Sounds like a unit conversion issue to me...
Seems like it. Stuck on a new problem involving LCOE... damn maints costs. I have been converting it to $/kWh but for some reason I’m off. Worst part is, the other problem I was only off by .01 and it took me forever to figure that out, now that doesn’t seem to be the issue. 

I know this is off topic, but is anyone particularly good at problems involving conversion of natural gas and electricity to lbmco2/mwh? I have this homework problem that i cant figure out. I dont know where in my equations i am going wrong..
I've done a few of those in the past. Can you post the problem here?

The town woke up the next morning to the site of a large kite flying over the town park. At the base, they found a deceased @vhab49_PE bound in the kite string.

It's too early on a Saturday to be awake or creative.

Story mine, don't look for hints because there are none.

The remaining players are:

@ChebyshevII PE @tj_PE @Audi driver, P.E. 

Back