EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am not completely comfortable with tonight's revelations, and still have some unanswered questions. But this vote is too close for comfort at the moment. A mafia could sway it.

I'll vote with the "confirmed" townies for tonight.

@JayKay PE I change my vote to @djl PE

I for one applaud @JayKay PE for putting up with these vote changes, and I take blame for causing them.

I apologize for any chaos I might have caused earlier. I was under the impression that I was speculating and discussing potential mafia members, but I realize I came off as defensive and argumentative while doing so. I only meant to have logical discussions to attempt to identify members of the mafia, and I meant no malice to anyone or anything.

I am sorry to have gone nuclear here. That should only be up to @RBHeadge PE and not just on this website!

I for one applaud @JayKay PE for putting up with these vote changes, and I take blame for causing them.

I apologize for any chaos I might have caused earlier. I was under the impression that I was speculating and discussing potential mafia members, but I realize I came off as defensive and argumentative while doing so. I only meant to have logical discussions to attempt to identify members of the mafia, and I meant no malice to anyone or anything.

I am sorry to have gone nuclear here. That should only be up to @RBHeadge PE and not just on this website!
Vote changes are part of the job. EB is just a pain on phone browsers since it sometimes doesn’t refresh/show all posts if you are typing. Which is why the vote got a little jumbled at the end. I usually do a re-review, to confirm after it posts and the page refreshes, but you’d already jumped on it. It’s all good. You just pulled a dirty, rotten, lying @DuranDuran PE move. 😂

Vote changes are part of the job. EB is just a pain on phone browsers since it sometimes doesn’t refresh/show all posts if you are typing. Which is why the vote got a little jumbled at the end. I usually do a re-review, to confirm after it posts and the page refreshes, but you’d already jumped on it. It’s all good. You just pulled a dirty, rotten, lying @DuranDuran PE move. 😂
Glad I can take credit for sumthin'

Problem is, there’s still at least two mafia out there. Other problem: we’re all gonna be re-reading this entire round tomorrow morning trying to find out who it is lmao

Back