EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Friends, I'm going to be honest with you - if there are any late-stage voting blocks, I'm gonna miss it. I'm prepping for a Sinfonietta concert on the 20th and am playing first violin - I just picked up violin again recently after not playing for awhile (ahem...23 years), so I'm currently spending my evenings working on things like, "Not sounding screechy when shifting into fifth position" and "playing in tune. Play in tune, for the love of God."

Side note, why does Christmas music have to be so damn high????

20211107_122136.jpg

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Friends, I'm going to be honest with you - if there are any late-stage voting blocks, I'm gonna miss it. I'm prepping for a Sinfonietta concert on the 20th and am playing first violin - I just picked up violin again recently after not playing for awhile (ahem...23 years), so I'm currently spending my evenings working on things like, "Not sounding screechy when shifting into fifth position" and "playing in tune. Play in tune, for the love of God."

View attachment 25425
THAT IS SO COOL! I don't know many people who play violin but it seems so difficult to know where exactly to hold down the string. I'll just stick to my stringed instruments with frets. Good luck!

Last edited:
So @RBHeadge PE is the the only reveal we get today? :(

I for one applaud @JayKay PE for putting up with these vote changes, and I take blame for causing them.

I apologize for any chaos I might have caused earlier. I was under the impression that I was speculating and discussing potential mafia members, but I realize I came off as defensive and argumentative while doing so. I only meant to have logical discussions to attempt to identify members of the mafia, and I meant no malice to anyone or anything.

I am sorry to have gone nuclear here. That should only be up to @RBHeadge PE and not just on this website!
Logic is not welcome here. Conspire or expire.

View attachment 25425
I wish my excuse was as impressive as yours...mine's simply- I have kids, they have behavior, my wife has behavior when I'm mafia-ing during meltdowns and baths, I do not like my wife's behavior when I'm caught mafia-ing at inappropriate times so I do not mafia at inappropriate times. Therefore, this game is reserved for times I'm getting paid to do things other than play this game.

I wish my excuse was as impressive as yours...mine's simply- I have kids, they have behavior, my wife has behavior when I'm mafia-ing during meltdowns and baths, I do not like my wife's behavior when I'm caught mafia-ing at inappropriate times so I do not mafia at inappropriate times. Therefore, this game is reserved for times I'm getting paid to do things other than play this game.
Nooooo that is definitely the better excuse. I don't have kids!!!

View attachment 25425
Awesome. Good luck. My excuse is also not as awesome but i will be boarding a 12:30 pm cst flight.

Back