EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ll say this one final time tonight: I’m town. But apparently townspeople aren’t allowed to speculate on who might be mafia (even though that’s the whole point.

So go ahead, kill a townie and see what happens.
Well I guess I will see what happens.... since you pushed me off the cliff last game and saw what happened.... I am just revengeful that way .... lol @JayKay PE I vote for @structurenole15 until further information comes up.... I feel they are too defensive to not be mafia unless they just very very excited ....

Oh wow I had some weird dreams last night.

I got my booster yesterday evening, so between that and the melatonin I had some spicy dreams and no ability to control them. Anyway I feel horrible and haven't been able to post much today.

Here are my reads for the day. I doubt I need to explain these in much detail.

mafia+++
mafia++
mafia becca
neutral lariliss, djl, flange, doth, civil
town nikr, txjen, nole
town++ jean
town+++ eyehate
So @RBHeadge PE is the the only reveal we get today? :(

That's possible, but I think unlikely. I think part of the Cassandra rule was whoever did the triggering became Cassandra.
Cassandra clarification: triggering the Cassandra role does not make whoever triggered it the Cassandra since the trigger can be done by congruent events, or non-players, or even by EB events.

The Cassandra does not need to reveal themselves. They just need to make a definite statement based on their vision. The vision does not need to be stated as a vision in the chat. Also, the vision does not need to be revealed before the lynch, just before the night kill result.

@JayKay PE i vote for myself @structurenole15

Yinz wanna kill a townie? Fine. I’ll help you. Guess the mafia won this round!
Don't take it personal. Plenty of time left. If you're townie you still have time to argue your case and perhaps at least force a tie. That's what I'd do.

Anyway.... 👻

Don't take it personal. Plenty of time left. If you're townie you still have time to argue your case and perhaps at least force a tie. That's what I'd do.

Anyway.... 👻
Dude, I’m not taking anything personal lol.

I’m speculating on who could be mafia, since I obviously don’t know for sure, and somehow that makes me mafia.

I’ve already been cleared as a definite townie. That happened on day 1. But there’s nothing I can do now.

Dude, I’m not taking anything personal lol.

I’m speculating on who could be mafia, since I obviously don’t know for sure, and somehow that makes me mafia.

I’ve already been cleared as a definite townie. That happened on day 1. But there’s nothing I can do now.
Cleared by who?

I kinda feel bad for @DuranDuran PE .. why does he always get voted by everyone?? Lol
Several reasons:
  • I started playing in Dec 2019, 4 days before the results came out (p. 295 for reference). I was quite stressed and took it out on everyone. Well not intentionally, but I thought that was the point of the game. See bullet point below.
  • I thought the point of the game was to lie, deceive, convince, build alliances and betray others, so I started acting like a jerk because I thought if I got under someone's skin I could make them make a mistake. Turns out that was a mistake. I pissed a few people off and made some enemies, but I learned to tone it down and hopefully I've made amends. In real life I'm pretty laid back, but this game gave me a chance to vent and pretend to be a jerk, so it was good therapy during WTTS. (Credit to @RBHeadge PE for setting me straight)
  • I consider myself one of the more active players on here, and I would use anything and everything I could to my advantage. I won a few rounds unconventionally, so there is definitely a lack of trust among some of the players.
  • I usually get night killed early, so I take that as a compliment.
  • Since I get NK'd early, I get saved often. This is a rare occasion where I'm actually trusted.
  • I'm usually mafia when least expected, so townies play it safe by voting for me.
  • I'm guessing it will take about a decade to re-gain everyone's trust, give or take a year or two...or three.
IT'S JUST A GAME! HAVE FUN! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Back