EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, @NikR. I'm sorry about the accusations, but I sincerely hope the concrete shoes fit well. Wouldn't want you to get bunions, ya know. I fully expect the remaining players to assume I am now the Mafioso due to my accusations of NikR. I was wrong. Kudos to the real mobster. You've played well. Unfortunately, I see that I have made a mess in the logic of the game. By accusing NikR in the fashion that I did, I legitimately gave the mobster (2) easy outs. Mr. or Ms. Mobster could've killed either of us, and it would've looked as if the other was guilty. I have laid my head on the chopping block.

@RBHeadge PE - If it's you, I really don't suspect you. Good game.

@tj_PE - Regardless of the game, I am and will continue to be your Very extra special super best friend, but my spidey sense is tingling around you. You've played well if it is you.

@Roarbark - Between you and TJ, I suspect you more.

@ChebyshevII_PE - I vote for Roarbark.

Unfortunately, I can almost guarantee the cop is dead. With only (4) left, I can only assume the cop would know who the mobster is by now as obviously they would know they weren't and if they've been asking questions as proposed, the process of deduction should've been apparent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
Back