EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn. Well the game is still on. So there are <=2 mafia members. The cop needs to identify one person tonight before the mafia gets them by morning. 

If I'm out tonight, I can almost guarantee it's NikR. He's dirty, I know it.
Lol.

Dude are you the cop? Then you can ask @ChebyshevII_PE about any one person every night and he will tell you if they are mafia or not. How about you pass that info along here before morning. 

And if someone else is the cop they should do this.

Seems like the mafia has bought the.cops.

Lol.

Dude are you the cop? Then you can ask @ChebyshevII_PE about any one person every night and he will tell you if they are mafia or not. How about you pass that info along here before morning. 

And if someone else is the cop they should do this.

Seems like the mafia has bought the.cops.
@NikR Something about a guilty dog barking comes to mind. No offense, @Roarbark.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, pretty much

And now the mutual gun pointing starts. If @AlmostSE if mafia, this is a good way to identify the next target comes out. My response is to vote for him, and the villagers get to decide. But if he's just a chaos muppet, then it really fucks with any sort of logical way out of this problem.
I am definitely a chaos muppet. It's how I live my life. I'm like Oscar the grouch, though.

For my eulogy, let it be known that these were my suspicions:

RBheadge - townie

AlmostSE - townie

TJPE - super cool townie

Roarbark - Cop

NikR - Capone reincarnate...

I am definitely a chaos muppet. It's how I live my life. I'm like Oscar the grouch, though.

For my eulogy, let it be known that these were my suspicions:

RBheadge - townie

AlmostSE - townie

TJPE - super cool townie

Roarbark - Cop

NikR - Capone reincarnate...
Yayyyyyyyy I'm super cool! 

EB rn

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back