EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There were 3 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

1. Roarbark
  2. AlmostSE
  3. RBheadge
Timestamp: 2019-07-18 21:21:15 UTC

In a turn and twist of the game, I am NOT dead. And you only thought @ChebyshevII_PE was running this when in actuality it was me. He secretly killed you all.
Also, doesn’t this sound like a manager? Claims ignorance the whole time, makes the job super hard for those actually doing the work, claims the whole thing was his idea, then blames the person doing the work for the trail of death that follows.

Sometimes things happen and I'm sure I did them, but I have no recollection of the event. With that being said, I'm starting to suspect myself. Looking back in my message history, I don't see a message from @ChebyshevII_PE, but if my evil alternate AlmostSE personality is mafia, I'm sure he would have deleted it to cover his tracks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sometimes things happen and I'm sure I did them, but I have no recollection of the event. With that being said, I'm starting to suspect myself. Looking back in my message history, I don't see a message from @ChebyshevII_PE, but if my evil alternate AlmostSE personality is mafia, I'm sure he would have deleted it to cover his tracks.
2LQDbF4.gif

@ChebyshevII_PE I change my vote to @AlmostSE's alter ego.

Back