EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aaaaand good morning. As usual I slept through all the important stuff. 

@NikR Something about a guilty dog barking comes to mind. No offense, @Roarbark.
I am definitely a chaos muppet. It's how I live my life. I'm like Oscar the grouch, though.

For my eulogy, let it be known that these were my suspicions:

RBheadge - townie

AlmostSE - townie

TJPE - super cool townie

Roarbark - Cop

NikR - Capone reincarnate...
No offense taken. Update: You voted for me? Offense mode toggled on. 

Not the cop, If they are still alive, now would be a GREAT time to share any info on who's innocent. I'm with you, if they haven't spoken up by now, they're probably out...

@ChebyshevII_PE, You didn't tell us what NikR was? Are we not allowed to know?
Certain people (Audi?) got IDed as regular townsfolk, other people didn't does that mean they're special? Seems like @ChebyshevII_PE is the only one who knows the rules to this game... 
image.jpeg

Well, @NikR. I'm sorry about the accusations, but I sincerely hope the concrete shoes fit well. Wouldn't want you to get bunions, ya know. I fully expect the remaining players to assume I am now the Mafioso due to my accusations of NikR. I was wrong. Kudos to the real mobster. You've played well. Unfortunately, I see that I have made a mess in the logic of the game. By accusing NikR in the fashion that I did, I legitimately gave the mobster (2) easy outs. Mr. or Ms. Mobster could've killed either of us, and it would've looked as if the other was guilty. I have laid my head on the chopping block.

@RBHeadge PE - If it's you, I really don't suspect you. Good game.

@tj_PE - Regardless of the game, I am and will continue to be your Very extra special super best friend, but my spidey sense is tingling around you. You've played well if it is you.

@Roarbark - Between you and TJ, I suspect you more.

@ChebyshevII_PE - I vote for Roarbark.

Unfortunately, I can almost guarantee the cop is dead. With only (4) left, I can only assume the cop would know who the mobster is by now as obviously they would know they weren't and if they've been asking questions as proposed, the process of deduction should've been apparent.
Maybe too obvious to whack someone you're badmouthing in the forum all day? Or else it's the ol double switcharoo. I'm between @RBHeadge PE and @AlmostSE...

At the moment leaning towards Mr. "Game Theory time". 

source.gif

Not sure who is who in this, but I get dibs on being the beard guy.

Well so much for that. I'm back to my original hunch.
What was your first and second hunch?
Though it was Audi cause he was acting too helpless and lost (Sorry @Audi driver, P.E. 😅)Back to my original hunch for that day, meaning you. 

I can't be the bearded guy I got rid of mine last night.

If you thought @Audi driver, P.E. was mafia, why didn't you change your vote last night?
Cause I'm lazy. He already had 3 votes, so mine wouldn't have changed the result. Also RIP Beard...

@ChebyshevII_PE I'm voting for @RBHeadge PE Game theory calcs make it seem like he knows what he's doing, and his message where he seemed to know how many mafia there were. And I have no other strong leads...

Mrs Headge was sorry to see the beard go too. It'll come back the next furlough, soooo October.

Re: predictive text thread, it wasn't a poem, just what the AI spit out.

@ChebyshevII_PE, I'm voting for @Roarbark becuase I had to figure out how to use the 👌 emoji on my phone in order to respond to the aforementioned Predictive Text thread.

I think the first game of EB mafia will conclude in the next day. Go villagers! GG all!

ps, I'm drive-by tagging @Audi driver, P.E. just for the helluva it.

Back