EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok. Since it matters I'm voting for the Arby's dude.  And I assume that's a valid vote. But sorry Arbys dude. I don't know what voting for you means at this point. Do you die if I vote for you? My last vote apparently didn't kill anyone. I just want to be killed really. Hope this helps.
Voting means you want him killed off at the end of the day (6pm). Person with the most votes is booted.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I were affiliated with a certain group of unlicensed business professionals which perform certain less than tactful transactions, voting off one of my fellow members to throw off the coppers is exactly what I would do.
so, who are you voting for, then? ;)  

@tj_PE Give me a break, it's still early in the pacific ocean. Every time I log in I have to read through 2 pages of town hall records to get caught up. LOL SORRYYYYYYYY

@NikR I think I'm with you... tj would have to be pretty damn clever to stage that. (Not ruling it out). I WISH I WAS! Maybe next time :)

But Re: RBHeadge's... "We know there is one cop and one mafia remaining." How do we know that? Insider knowledge perhaps?.... He thought he read it somewhere, nullified and inaccurate.

Back