EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am I never going to want to touch ice cream again after this round?
Ice cream? You'll be fine. I never saw anything that made me swear off factory packaged ice cream served from a truck.
The Ice Cream Wars was really about guys reporting each other so they could take over their turf and drive up the competitors expenses.

A+ pun work
It was my catch phrase back in the day!

I still use it today whenever someone is surprised to see poor sanitary conditions. It's an obscure reference that no one really gets and they think I'm just being snarky.

The Mafia members (including the Mafia Boss but NOT the Mafia Spy) know who each other are, but no one knows anyone else’s role except me. Each player has received a PM from me with their alignment and role. If you did not receive a PM from me, you are a regular townie.

Does the Mafia Boss grant two night kills if they are sacrificed or anything special?

You know what's unhealthy? 3oz of 'gourmet' mac and cheese that has Kraft cheese slices, UNMELTED, on top that I spent $15 on!
At Becca Bun's Mac-Stravaganza Food Truck, you'll only get the highest quality of all styles and forms of mac and cheese. Kraft singles are NOT IT.

Back