EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dFGDHF.gif

tumblr_inline_nya37at1ZI1tuvuzt_500.gif

^ @BlueBlueprint_PE

46d971dda05589d5493886ff376d6e73b76bcf6e.jpg

Caesar: Oohh that's gotta sting!

DvteKKtWsAUit17.jpg

Regular townie killed by the mafia during the night.

The remaining players are: @djl PE @DuranDuran PE @SaltySteve PE @NikR_PE @beccabun PE @Dothracki PE @vhab49_PE @MadamPirate PE @Roarbark @JayKay PE

Lol, I’m on mobile and only like half the gifs are loading, so I was like “HOW IS EVERYONE KNOWING SQUARE’S DISTRICTS? IS THIS BECAUSE I DIDNT WATCH THE MOVIE???” And the I saw the most recent update and now I need to use my computer during gif rounds.

Fuck. Okay. Gonna have to re-read the rules again and the districts/what makes them win. So district 11 is regular townie, but they technically won, because their leadership wanted them to be killed?

…I feel like I need to read this book because this is wild.

…I feel like I need to read this book because this is wild.
It's been a while since I read the books, but they are way more political than the movies. A lot of talk about propaganda, control, and what causes a revolution.

It's not that their leadership wanted them to get killed per se... but that the gruesome death wasn't meaningless. It inspired revolution against the oppressors. District 11 was already a powederkeg, and their death was just the match being lit..

Sorry about the dagger Square.. I did what I had to do to survive.

Btw, I lean town on @beccabun PE

Thats basically the only read I have at the moment. I don't trust death announcement reactions.

HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE DISTRICTS MEAN? IS THERE A COAL DISTRICT? A SEXY DISTRICT? Would a teen novel have a sexy district? Is there a meat district? For bbq? My dad is watching those videos at 9am and I'm like 'that brisket has great bark' and I am spiraling.

HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE DISTRICTS MEAN? IS THERE A COAL DISTRICT? A SEXY DISTRICT? Would a teen novel have a sexy district? Is there a meat district? For bbq? My dad is watching those videos at 9am and I'm like 'that brisket has great bark' and I am spiraling.
Just double check whether the meat district is actually for bbqs

Each district provides resources to "The Capitol" in exchange for protection from the Capitol's army of "Peacekeepers". The resources are listed below, along with location.

HG Districts.PNG

Dibs on being from the sexy district

Back