EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheby Cheb was always the odd duckling at school growing up. His name gave him so much anxiety it bothered him all the way through college. He even got a job at a hospital where he refused to tell ANYONE what it was. Instead he went by Janitor or sometimes when he like to mess around with @Ranger1316 and @vhab49_PE Dr. JAN-it-Tor. But those blissful days seemed long gone with the recent town lynching and @vhab49_PE body being dragged out of the lagoon that morning..

Cheby seemed on edge, so he decided to take a hot shower during which he could relax by singing (he loved it). This time around he chose one of his favorites. 

He quickly gave himself a shampoo mohawk and belted out "SAY MY NAME SAY MY NAME.... WHEN NO ONE IS AROUND YOU SAY BABY I LOVE YOU SAY MY NAME SAY MY NAME"

As he lathered and washed, he heard rumblings... it was the rest of the town storming towards his house with pitchforks and torches. They busted down his door and ran up to the bathroom. WE KNOW YOUR NAME!! They proclaimed, we know it was you!!! 

Cheby was taken aback. It wasnt me he cried!! I just liked to prank @vhab49_PE i would never kill her!!

Its too late for that cried @leggo PE but cheby again insisted but but look at @RBHeadge PE That creepy third eye no one really knows where its looking!! He must of done it!!

The town began a vicious debate. In the end @NikR , the towns local laboratory scientist, cast the final vote that sealed his fate. 

The town jumps onto chebs and tie him up, drag him out to the street... it is too gruesome and not appropriate to state what happens next. When the dust finally settles, someone notices that cheby had a receipt for local arcade. He was up late the night before playing Megaman at the same time of @vhab49_PE murder... The town had just killed one of their own yet again..

@ChebyshevII PE was lynched by the town. He was a townie. 

download.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

sWWWvuj.gif

quick note for the newbies, none of the storytelling holds any hints or anything remotely suggesting anyone's position in the game besides the person the town lynched. 

Cheby Cheb was always the odd duckling at school growing up. His name gave him so much anxiety it bothered him all the way through college. He even got a job at a hospital where he refused to tell ANYONE what it was. Instead he went by Janitor or sometimes when he like to mess around with @Ranger1316 and @vhab49_PE Dr. JAN-it-Tor. But those blissful days seemed long gone with the recent town lynching and @vhab49_PE body being dragged out of the lagoon that morning..

Cheby seemed on edge, so he decided to take a hot shower during which he could relax by singing (he loved it). This time around he chose one of his favorites. 

He quickly gave himself a shampoo mohawk and belted out "SAY MY NAME SAY MY NAME.... WHEN NO ONE IS AROUND YOU SAY BABY I LOVE YOU SAY MY NAME SAY MY NAME"

As he lathered and washed, he heard rumblings... it was the rest of the town storming towards his house with pitchforks and torches. They busted down his door and ran up to the bathroom. WE KNOW YOUR NAME!! They proclaimed, we know it was you!!! 

Cheby was taken aback. It wasnt me he cried!! I just liked to prank @vhab49_PE i would never kill her!!

Its too late for that cried @leggo PE but cheby again insisted but but look at @RBHeadge PE That creepy third eye no one really knows where its looking!! He must of done it!!

The town began a vicious debate. In the end @NikR , the towns local laboratory scientist, cast the final vote that sealed his fate. 

The town jumps onto chebs and tie him up, drag him out to the street... it is too gruesome and not appropriate to state what happens next. When the dust finally settles, someone notices that cheby had a receipt for local arcade. He was up late the night before playing Megaman at the same time of @vhab49_PE murder... The town had just killed one of their own yet again..

@ChebyshevII PE was lynched by the town. He was a townie. 

View attachment 13713

View attachment 13714

View attachment 13716
Um, are you sure you’re not stalking me? Because chunks of the story are relatively true IRL.

Last edited by a moderator:
JK waiting for the morning results on who 'peacefully passed' during the night:

giphy.gif

A black 19 something caddy idle quietly outside on the street. Inside two figures begin to fight over a cannoli. You got the last one, no you did idiot and you are supposed to keep an eye out!! One slaps the other as he takes a bite out of the sweet dessert. Whatever says the other, I got some of mamas baked lasagna so f!&$@ you if you think imma share or my red wine. This isn’t dinner time at your ma’s screams the other! Quiet!!! Yells back the other. All of a sudden you see a flick of a light turn off. They wait about twenty more minutes. Finally one of them pulls back the slide on a walther ppk .380 with a suppressor, I’m going in they proclaim. They sneak around the back being careful not to open the creaky fence door but instead slip up and over. They slink and slunk across the yard to the door. Putting on their black leather gloves, they begin a little jimmy work. Finally hearing a click, slowly opening the door. The figure then creeps up the stairs, passes one door two door and then comes to the the target the third door on the left. They begin to sweat a bit, (ma always made her lasagna to spicy) slowly turning the knob, and they see their target fast asleep. They tip toe in their Jordan’s right on over, throw a pillow over the persons head, puts the walther right up against the pillow and empties 7 rounds into their head. They begin to laugh to themselves hahahahaha bye bye chump! 

@JayKay0914 was taken care of last night. 

FBDDED99-C9C8-4261-93C6-588321128F00.jpeg

Back