EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, we knowingly adopted a dog with a bite history. The previous owners escalated the situation that caused him to bite. Though I've been chomped without provoking/warning  (he was snuggled on my foot and I moved).And its that instance that made the trainer tell us to keep him off the couch
Awww, poor dude. I'm glad you're willing to put in the time and training with him to get him to be less chompy.

Awww, poor dude. I'm glad you're willing to put in the time and training with him to get him to be less chompy.
We're trying. Its really really hard at some points. Like today at lunch when I let them out and he immediately tried to use Moos leg as a chompstick and wouldnt listen and she was cowering next to me. Hes got this weird whine that sounds like a scream so thats fun

But also the adoption team wasnt completely truthful in their history of him. The trainer is annoyed with them (she knows us since she helped us train Moo so we reached out for help). And honestly, had we had the whole story on Banjo, we probably wouldn't have adopted him
Major kudos to you for adopting him!  I hate hearing/seeing stories of people who have no business owning pets and abusing them.  It's good you have a trainer to help you out, but I'm sure it's not easy!  

Major kudos to you for adopting him!  I hate hearing/seeing stories of people who have no business owning pets and abusing them.  It's good you have a trainer to help you out, but I'm sure it's not easy!  
We'll get through it. Hopefully. lol

Really hoping the 2nd trainer gets back to us so we can do private sessions 

Princess @tj_PE was rudely awakened from her slumber. The two assassination attempts were very draining, and she was exhausted. She muttered curses at the chambermaid who woke her. before answering with a snappy, "What do you want?!"

The chambermaid bowed, and while still bowing said, "I'm sorry Your Highness, but it's your father. King @RBHeadge PE was killed in his sleep. You need to be moved, for your own protection." 

Princess @tj_PE put a hand over her mouth in horror. She now ruled the largest kingdom on the continent, but at the expense of her father.

@RBHeadge PE was killed by the Assassin's Guild (mafia).

Remaining players: @DuranDuran @tj_PE @Dothracki @JayKay PE @rebecca1 @jean15paul_PE @squaretaper LIT AF PE

Say jp is right and we ded the wrong person tonight we get the right person next vote so maf you should just reveal yourself 😂🤣😂🤣

I agree with JP, it seems we are almost there, hopefully before they get to the queen! I don't know if there is a town PM since I have not been invited. I guess I have not been cleared by the cop to join if the cop is still alive.

Current reads:

Town+: TJ, Duran, Doth

Town Lean but not positive: JP, JK

Neutral: Deceased King, princesses, and princes

Mafia Lean: Square, rebecca.

So square has constantly voted for TJ, and rebecca has not voted much. I understand that the game can be overwhelming when you are new, but I believe this is at least their second game. Not to mention that mafia can PM each other so she could be getting help from Nik.

image.png

Based on all of this @MadamPirate PE I vote for @rebecca1 for now unless the town has further input

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with JP, it seems we are almost there, hopefully before they get to the queen! I don't know if there is a town PM since I have not been invited. I guess I have not been cleared by the cop to join if the cop is still alive.

Current reads:

Town+: TJ, Duran, Doth

Town Lean but not positive: JP, JK

Neutral: Deceased King, princesses, and princes

Mafia Lean: Square, rebecca.

So square has constantly voted for TJ, and rebecca has not voted. I understand that the game can be overwhelming when you are new, but I believe this is at least their second game. Not to mention that mafia can PM each other so she could be getting help from Nik.

View attachment 19536

Based on all of this @MadamPirate PE I vote for @rebecca1 for now unless the town has further input
I voted for Square in the first round, granted, without any real reasoning. Although considering that Square is your other mafia lean, maybe I was onto something. 

Princess @tj_PE was rudely awakened from her slumber. The two assassination attempts were very draining, and she was exhausted. She muttered curses at the chambermaid who woke her. before answering with a snappy, "What do you want?!"

The chambermaid bowed, and while still bowing said, "I'm sorry Your Highness, but it's your father. King @RBHeadge PE was killed in his sleep. You need to be moved, for your own protection." 

Princess @tj_PE put a hand over her mouth in horror. She now ruled the largest kingdom on the continent, but at the expense of her father.

@RBHeadge PE was killed by the Assassin's Guild (mafia).

Remaining players: @DuranDuran @tj_PE @Dothracki @JayKay PE @rebecca1 @jean15paul_PE @squaretaper LIT AF PE
Am i the only one that keeps thinking of Skyrim when Madam Pirate says the assassins guild? Lol

For reason I was thinking "Assassins Creed".
@chart94 is talking about the Dark Brotherhood assassins guild? Not to be confused with the Brotherhood of Assassins from Assassins Creed. Both are really good games. I spent many hours playing both in high school and some of college.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back