EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why do you think it's @squaretaper LIT AF PE and not @Dothracki (or even me or @JayKay PE for that matter).  Why have you voted for @tj_PE every single day?  The fact that she was nightkilled makes you look suspish.
I guess I can answer your question.

I was PMing with @RBHeadge PE before he died. He pointed out that. (For the record I agree)

• @DuranDuran and @tj_PE were acting like a group. It'd be dumb for them to act that way at that time (this was Thursday), so they were probably townie. Plus @tj_PE declared herself a townie so she's probably safe.
  • @DuranDuran convinced @JayKay PE to vote out a mafia (via a tie) so both of them are probably townie also
  • I was behaving in a way that had @RBHeadge PE leaning that I'm a townie. In fairness he could have just been saying that because he didn't trust me, but I think he was being legit.
  • @squaretaper LIT AF PE, @NikR_PE, and @rebecca1 were the unknowns.

Last edited by a moderator:

I was PMing with @RBHeadge PE before he died. He pointed out that. (For the record I agree)

• @DuranDuran and @tj_PE were acting like a group. It'd be dumb for them to act that way at that time (this was Thursday), so they were probably townie. Plus @tj_PE declared herself a townie so she's probably safe.
  • @DuranDuran convinced @JayKay PE to vote out a mafia (via a tie) so both of them are probably townie also
  • I was behaving in a way that had @RBHeadge PE leaning that I'm a townie. In fairness he could have just been saying that because he didn't trust me, but I think he was being legit.
Thanks for sharing @jean15paul_PE, if @RBHeadge PE had you as townie, I trust his judgement. And that confirms JK as town as well, so to update my reads:

Current reads:

Town+: TJ, Duran, Doth, JP, JK

Town Lean but not positive: JP, JK

Neutral: Deceased Queen, King, princesses, and princes

Mafia Lean: Square, rebecca.
Also this:

PUPPY PIC = MAFIA.
There were some biscuit and gravy pics posted, which I perceive as a possible distraction.

So with all that said and quoted, @MadamPirate PE, I vote for @squaretaper LIT AF PE

50639506502_4a7114eeb6_z.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

^This is an accurate characterization of my thoughts at the time. My opinion remains unchanged wrt Duran and Jean.

Back