EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Princess @tj_PE was on her way to yet another funeral - this time for Prince @ChebyshevII PE. Princess @tj_PE was not nearly as sad about the Prince's death as she was about her best friend @vhab49_PE's death - she didn't want to marry Prince @ChebyshevII PE anyway. She wanted to rule her own land, not be behind some MAN.

The carriage stopped, and @tj_PE peeked out the window. The door to the carriage was yanked open, and @NikR_PE yanked Princess @tj_PE out of the carriage, and put a knife to her throat. Before @NikR_PE could move, an arrow hit him in the back. @tj_PE jumped back into the carriage and cowered in fear.

@NikR_PE was a member of the Assassin's Guild (mafia).

Remaining players: @DuranDuran @tj_PE @RBHeadge PE @Dothracki @JayKay PE @rebecca1 @jean15paul_PE @squaretaper LIT AF PE

Y R Banjo chomping on you?
He has resource guarding issues and the shelter trainer told us to keep him off the couch(its going well as you can see).

His 1st owners (we're his 3rd) didnt train him. And basically verbally abused him. And he bit them and was brought to the shelter.

Yes, we knowingly adopted a dog with a bite history. The previous owners escalated the situation that caused him to bite. Though I've been chomped without provoking/warning  (he was snuggled on my foot and I moved).And its that instance that made the trainer tell us to keep him off the couch

But also the adoption team wasnt completely truthful in their history of him. The trainer is annoyed with them (she knows us since she helped us train Moo so we reached out for help). And honestly, had we had the whole story on Banjo, we probably wouldn't have adopted him

Back