EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

In the event of a tie, I will do the random wheel of names thing. Can someone please send me the link to whatever site everyone else is using for the random wheel of names and gif.
I've used this site for the wheel randomizer.
https://wheelofnames.com/

But it doesn't export a gif or anything. I use an app call "Screen to GIF" to record my screen and create gifs.
https://www.screentogif.com/

They definitely may be a better way.

Last edited by a moderator:
"We lost another ship last night to a snitch. We lost a fine captain. And more imporatnlty we lost too much rum and gold!" bellowed Captain @RBHeadge PE,  "Luckily I've got a small stash set aside for the dry times."

It's time to vote out the traitor(s):

come back at 9PM

tenor.gif

ps I'll do better tomorrow

The TayShee dropped anchor a few hundred yards off the coast of Starbuck Island. 

Captain @tj_PE couldn't trust her crew to with this mission, not even her elite bodyguards. She had to recover the buried artifact by herself. She took a rowboat to shore and began to follow the map.

fe65220ff4bb888291c5c094dd636f6f.gif

But the Navy was waiting for her.

ef629aa581bdb7a3796b159604db685ed9353172.gifv

tumblr_nuopg0RH1U1tje52so1_500.gif

images

@tj_PE was executed by the Royal Navy.

The 11 remaining players are:

@ChebyshevII PE  @vhab49_PE  @jean15paul_PE   @LyceeFruit PE  @Roarbark  @squaretaper LIT AF PE  @MadamPirate PE   @rebecca1  @txjennah PE  @CUniverse   @NikR_PE  

The TayShee dropped anchor a few hundred yards off the coast of Starbuck Island. 

Captain @tj_PE couldn't trust her crew to with this mission, not even her elite bodyguards. She had to recover the buried artifact by herself. She took a rowboat to shore and began to follow the map.

But the Navy was waiting for her.

@tj_PE was executed by the Royal Navy.

The 11 remaining players are:

@ChebyshevII PE  @vhab49_PE  @jean15paul_PE   @LyceeFruit PE  @Roarbark  @squaretaper LIT AF PE  @MadamPirate PE   @rebecca1  @txjennah PE  @CUniverse   @NikR_PE  
To clarify:  "Like" the writing.  Sad we lost TJ!

To clarify:  "Like" the writing.  Sad we lost TJ!
I'm not sure I'd dignify it with the word "writing", but thanks.

I really like the additions of gifs to the story telling 
Part inspiration for the story, part laziness and stress on my part.

Speaking of stress, things any better?

I do have some decent storylines and gifs thought up for specific scenarios. i.e. doctor save, mafia lynch, and maybe a few things specific to avatars. But none of those have happened yet.

side note 1: I was originally thinking of having a specific PotC for each PC and NPC, but that plan is out the window. So everyone should expect to see PotC characters represent multiple PC/NPCs. Apologies in advance.

side note 2: For the new players, the story we write for the lynch and nightkill are just flavor. Never look into them for clues because they aren't there. The theme also changes round to round.

Back