EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Current Tally:

@chart94: 1 (lycee)

@vhab49_PE: 1 (square)

@jean15paul_PE: 1 (madampirate)

@RBHeadge PE I vote for Kanye West.
giphy.gif

Current Tally:

@MadamPirate PE: 1 (jean)

FYI. I'm going to be pretty quite super hyper distracted tonight. So I will post the "story" around six-ish. Then post the result of the vote as a simple boring post at 9ish.

In the event of a tie, I will do the random wheel of names thing. Can someone please send me the link to whatever site everyone else is using for the random wheel of names and gif.

Current Tally:

FYI. I'm going to be pretty quite super hyper distracted tonight. So I will post the "story" around six-ish. Then post the result of the vote as a simple boring post at 9ish.

In the event of a tie, I will do the random wheel of names thing. Can someone please send me the link to whatever site everyone else is using for the random wheel of names and gif.
Yes it's ### something-something Drive, small town about 35 mins south of downtown Nashville.  You might have to give him some candy to make it work, but he might make you play monster trucks with him first.

Last edited by a moderator:
Current Tally:

YOU AINT GOT TIME FER DAT!

This election won't be decided until at least next week anyway 🤪

FYI. I'm going to be pretty quite super hyper distracted tonight for the next week. So I will post the "story" around six-ish. Then post the result of the vote as a simple boring post at 9ish.

fixt

Back