EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@JayKay PE, Commodore of the Inked Felis, 
I know this is supposed to be inked cat, but all I keep thinking is inked pus--.

Because if I was a pirate queen, that's what I'd fucking go down as/on/yes?

@LyceeFruit PE It was one of the first PC CD-ROM games.  Please don't ask me what a CD-ROM is.  I'll cry (because it will make me feel THAT much older).

@ChebyshevII PEcan we please just use one "old"?  Dang am I that old?  😭

Actually, Mortal Kombat (1992) was released a year before Myst (1993).  And no, I'm not going to tell you how I know that.
I played it on PC via CD as well :)  . Think it came free with my computer when we bought it? 

I am not. How bout you? 

Mini-Me has chosen.

@RBHeadge PE I vote for @Dothracki.

Sorry Dothracki (if you're not maf)!

View attachment 19226
The laugh at the end 🧡.  I interpret it as "What?" That's not a real word!"

I'm the Don of the Mafia, and the Sherriff, and the Chief Physician!
Why does the pirate ship have a Sheriff on board?

Last edited by a moderator:
" "

screamed  @RBHeadge PE, Captain of the Dreiäugiger Hai.

@JayKay PE, Commodore of the Inked Felis, took a deep breath and sighed. Replying, "That's why I summoned the Buccaneer Council. Last week Captain @blybrook PE and the Grizzled Urnis was transporting all of our rum to Cayman Nino when it was intercepted by the forces of His Majesties Fleet. At his trial they said that informants tipped of the navy to his location. He was executed two days ago. The dumped the rum into the trench"!

@RBHeadge PE. "   "

"We must find the traitors"! The council must vote out the rats and toss them overboard", replied @JayKay PE. "Council, let's discuss. Who do we think are the law abiding traitors"?

@chart94: 2    (doth, lycee)

@Dothracki: 2 (jean, duran)

@squaretaper LIT AF PE: 1 (vhab)

@vhab49_PE: 1 (square)

@chart94 and @Dothracki tied and had to draw stones. (The randomizer by 2-1)

The Buccaneer Council voted for @Dothracki .  He was sewn into a potato bag with a cannon ball and tossed overboard.   @Dothracki  was a regular pirate.

The 14 remaining players are:

@ChebyshevII PE  @vhab49_PE  @jean15paul_PE   @LyceeFruit PE  @Roarbark  @squaretaper LIT AF PE  @MadamPirate PE  @tj_PE  @rebecca1  @txjennah PE  @CUniverse  @chart94  @NikR_PE  @DuranDuran
Sorry former new guy

The laugh at the end 🧡.  I interpret it as "What?" That's not a real word!"
In the realm of Westeros it is. But then again it is purposefully misspelled so then it is not a real word.

Also

giphy.gif

The Smokey Dog was intercepted and sent to the bottom by the forces of His Majesty's Royal Navy Last Night. Captain @DuranDuran went down with his ship.

The 13 remaining players are:

@ChebyshevII PE  @vhab49_PE  @jean15paul_PE   @LyceeFruit PE  @Roarbark  @squaretaper LIT AF PE  @MadamPirate PE  @tj_PE  @rebecca1  @txjennah PE  @CUniverse  @chart94  @NikR_PE  
@Dothracki I think they're trying to tell us to get off the ship and get back to studying! 🤣

IThe laugh at the end 🧡.  I interpret it as "What?" That's not a real word!"
THAT word is the one my wife dreads the most.  Nothing gets past him, so if we say a new word or one he doesn't understand, it's always, "What?" then she has to take time explaining.  Usually not a problem, and she loves teaching, but after the 5th "What?" of the night, you can see the exhaustion on her face! 😂

It doesn't look like much will change in the next four minutes. Can @Dothracki and @chart94 please send me 10 rounds of rock/paper/scissors.  Otherwise I'll RNG something at 9:15.
I retracted my vote via fax.  It's not my fault you unplugged it. 🤣

Next time I'll mail it in.

Back