EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would be silly for the mafia to NOT nightkill Audi.  If Audi is the doctor, great.  Easy.  If Audi is not the doctor, so what, they got rid of another townie.  Why not kill Audi?

It makes more sense if @Audi driver, P.E.is mafia the doctor thing is a feint.
This is why I kept my vote. In any case I knew it wouldn't matter when Nik and Cheb had more votes just before audi announced he is the docor.

It would be silly for the mafia to NOT nightkill Audi.  If Audi is the doctor, great.  Easy.  If Audi is not the doctor, so what, they got rid of another townie.  Why not kill Audi?

It makes more sense if @Audi driver, P.E.is mafia the doctor thing is a feint.

This is why I kept my vote. In any case I knew it wouldn't matter when Nik and Cheb had more votes just before audi announced he is the docor.
I like your reasoning but I wonder if it's worth the risk. Should we vote for @Audi driver, P.E. then?

i feel like if maf keeps him alive tonight then he's likely to be maf, but why would we kill who maf is likely to kill, before tonight? if he's still alive tomorrow then we could lynch after we know more? i feel like voting for audi in the event he is the doc, gives maf essentially 2 choices of who gets dedded, instead of only one choice? am i wrong?

i mean, if maf thought they were tricking us and didnt kill him then we lynch him tomorrow, at least he still has a chance to save someone tonight? I'm trying to think this through statistically but I am not a statistician loll

i agree, but you can still hypothesize about if audi is or isnt the doc and i'm tryna run thru scenarios 

i feel like if maf keeps him alive tonight then he's likely to be maf, but why would we kill who maf is likely to kill, before tonight? if he's still alive tomorrow then we could lynch after we know more? i feel like voting for audi in the event he is the doc, gives maf essentially 2 choices of who gets dedded, instead of only one choice? am i wrong?
Don't give um ideas. 

Anyone else having this display issue for the notification bell / various other visuals around the forum recently?
image.png

image.png

Boxes, boxes everywhere.

Game-wise: Jean voted with mafia yesterday, but it's not suspicious since it was the first vote of the game, before Cheb (meangirlmaf) was on the chopping block. 

also it's not ideas. doesn't benefit them to not kill him tonight unless they know he's maf

yes @Roarbark tiny boxes on a hillside
Tiny boxes made of ticky-tacky? K. I'm glad I'm not alone.

@RBHeadge PE today I learned that it was written by Malvina Reynolds (who sings in the Weeds intro [at least during season 1]), not Pete Seeger (though it became "his" hit). And that they were friends.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back