EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am confused .... by both the story and the game.

A series of unrelated short stories?.... or maybe related by the theme of love?  Or maybe seemingly separate stories will come together at some point?... or maybe a multverse?

Also this game is confusing me. @DuranDuran and @NikR_PE off'd a mafia when it would have been pretty easy to save him with the small number of votes. So they lean townie. Besides that I got nothing.

I guess I'll keep it simple with a retaliation vote...

what are your reads @RBHeadge PE? idk what to do!
It's always hard to tell this early in the game. There is a general lack of posts so that doesn't help. I agree with @jean15paul_PE that the vote yesterday makes me think @DuranDuran and @NikR_PE lean town.

There is nothing to learn from the nightkill. MP wasn't particularly active yesterday so that doesn't tell us anything. 

@Audi driver, P.E. alluded to be the doctor. Which is perplexing to say the least. It's suicidal, but in a different way that it is normally suicidal for him.  So 🤷‍♂️

@squaretaper LIT AF PE has recently wanted to actively play. He tried last round, no one believed him and the town suffered for it. He's doing the same again this round. So 🤷‍♂️

I mentioned my thoughts on @Dothracki above - as tenuous as they may be, it's all I've got to go on right now.

Town+++

• TJ
town+

• duran
  • nikr
mafia+

• dothraki
permanent IDK

• audi
  • square
  • jp
neutral

• everyone else

It's always hard to tell this early in the game. There is a general lack of posts so that doesn't help. I agree with @jean15paul_PE that the vote yesterday makes me think @DuranDuran and @NikR_PE lean town.

There is nothing to learn from the nightkill. MP wasn't particularly active yesterday so that doesn't tell us anything. 

@Audi driver, P.E. alluded to be the doctor. Which is perplexing to say the least. It's suicidal, but in a different way that it is normally suicidal for him.  So 🤷‍♂️

@squaretaper LIT AF PE has recently wanted to actively play. He tried last round, no one believed him and the town suffered for it. He's doing the same again this round. So 🤷‍♂️

I mentioned my thoughts on @Dothracki above - as tenuous as they may be, it's all I've got to go on right now.

Town+++

• TJ
town+

• duran
  • nikr
mafia+

• dothraki
permanent IDK

• audi
  • square
  • jp
neutral