EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like how I'm not dead in your chart. Because you can't kill someone not playing.
I obviously completely missed a day.  It didn't matter anyway lol.

@Audi driver, P.E. I think you're a pretty cool and funny guy, but in terms of EB Mafia you must be one of strangest characters on here!  It's hilarious.

I figured it out.  You're one of the imaginary characters (playing but not playing).  From now on, you're iAudiDriver.

A rallying cry came from @RBHeadge PE as they abruptly turned to bludgeon @SaltySteve to death with a Galanz French Door Air Fryer Toaster Oven, joined by @MadamPirate PE who used a slightly smaller appliance but just as heavy: the KitchenAid Professional Series 6 Quart Bowl Lift Stand Mixer with Flex Edge (something they’ve been looking for son long, but it was worth the damage to the box to take out the unsuspecting @SaltySteve).  The blunt trauma snapped @SaltySteve’s neck on the first hit, but the subsequent attacks forced them to their knees until, with one final kick, they slumped down in the home goods aisle next to the wall-mounted vacuums.  

@LyceeFruit PE and @txjennah PE were next, barely having a moment to respond before they found themselves both clotheslined by the newest camo leggings that were just being put out on the tables.  @txjennah PE’s head slammed on the floor and they were out like a light, pant’s leg caught in a nearby cart wheel, dragged away by an obviously overwhelmed soccer mom with seven children.  @LyceeFruit PE struggled into a half crouching pose only to look, ULTIMATE BETRAYAL in their eyes, when @MadamPirate PE approached with a KS1 putter.  They didn’t need to hit the head far, they just needed to hit it far enough.

Following the carnage, and without wasting a moment, @RBHeadge PE reached into their back pocket to pull out an even more fearsome weapon: A BUSINESS MEMBERSHIP COMBINED WITH A COSTCO-BRANDED CITI CARD.  Of course, it made sense, since the mafia was a business in the end, and it wouldn’t make sense to have a normal membership that limited them to only two cardholders.  They turned to @madam and @jean15paul_PE with a smirk, the last member finally revealing themselves from where they had been completing the shopping required for an evil mastermind group.  A surprising amount of keto-specific snacks, ramen, and rotisserie chickens.

MAFIA WINS

Final vote:

2 @SaltySteve (MP, RB)

1 @RBHeadge PE (lycee)

1 @MadamPirate PE (txj)

@squaretaper LIT AF PE was the cop

@Dothracki was the doctor

Last edited by a moderator:
Back