EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Either lycee is making the noob move of going after anyone targeting her, or the mafia is making the noob move of making it look like she is targeting people. We've been playing long enough to be inclined to the latter.

@Audi driver, P.E. is @Audi driver, P.E. and doesn't want to play.

Every else is suspish by default. Guilty until proven innocent. Some players are quieter than normal, some are playing normal. No ones else is giving their reads... so... 🤷‍♂️
tbh picking people at random - been distracted with work. 95% with that awful review and the remaining bit is easy.

Sorry for the quick update; have a ton of shit imploding at work and I'm trying to juggle too many things.:

---

With the plethora of samples being ingested, and the body of @Audi driver, P.E. being slowly dragged towards the refrigerated section of the warehouse, it took a moment to realize the employees were removing another body.  It seems when @Audi driver, P.E. had fell under the copious amounts of cheese, someone had pushed @NikR_PE beneath them.  It was a 2-for-1 special with @NikR_PE only being discovered afterwards.

@NikR_PE was killed by the mafia last night.

The remaining players are:

@MadamPirate PE@txjennah PE@jean15paul_PE@RBHeadge PE@SaltySteve, and @LyceeFruit PE

but i haven't shared one since we started! my pics were before the start time! jus' sayin' 
giphy.gif

Things were quiet at Costco.  Too quiet.

Finding themselves separated from the group, thank God, @Audi driver, P.E. wandered from sample station to sample station.  Wearing New Balances, sensible khaki-colored shorts, and a blue collared shirt, they looked like approximately 16 other dads who were also wandering in a strange sort of ritualistic grazing pattern.  One station was tortillas topped with guacamole and pico.  Another was chicken cilantro dumplings.  The last was a massage chair that looked suspiciously butt-oriented, so they avoided that.

They were just about to eat a wedge of cheese, they had swiped it when a sample associate had their back turned, when the rest of the group found them.

“Where have you been?” @LyceeFruit PE squawked, arms waving wildly, “Everyone keeps dying and you’re here eating cheese?”

“I mean, it’s almost $19 a pound, it’s a superior cheese.” @Audi driver, P.E. responded as they debated taking another wedge.  The sample provider seemed distracted by the other members of the group and were thus being inattentive to their product.

So distracted by the unattended dairy product, @Audi driver, P.E. didn’t hear the accusations thrown their way.  

They were halfway through another wedge, eating it like an apple, that they missed the barbed and pointed discussions of @NikR_PE and @RBHeadge PE, the only two members of the group who don’t have Costco memberships.  They also missed the large wheel of Parmigiano Reggiano that was carefully maneuvered off the countertop.

As @Audi driver, P.E.’s body twitched and cooled on the floor, top half dented by the 72 pound wheel of cheese, other members stepped around their body so they could sample the remaining cheese that had been set out.

@Audi driver, P.E. was a normal Costco customer.  

@MadamPirate PE, @NikR_PE, @txjennah PE, @jean15paul_PE, @RBHeadge PE, @SaltySteve, and @LyceeFruit PE

The final vote was:

@Audi driver, P.E. (nik, MP)

@RBHeadge PE (lycee)
I cannot believe a 72 pound wheel of cheese is a real thing that people can buy...

image.png

EDIT: OMG THE REVIEWS ON THIS ARE HILARIOUS!

DOUBLE EDIT: THE NUTRITIONAL FACTS STATE THERE ARE 1152 SERVINGS IN ONE WHEEL!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I cannot believe a 72 pound wheel of cheese is a real thing that people can buy...

View attachment 18577

EDIT: OMG THE REVIEWS ON THIS ARE HILARIOUS!

DOUBLE EDIT: THE NUTRITIONAL FACTS STATE THERE ARE 1152 SERVINGS IN ONE WHEEL!!!
WHY WOULD YOU NOT TRUST BOTH MY KNOWLEDGE OF COSTCO AND MY KNOWLEDGE OF CHEESE!?!?!?!!

1152 servings ≈ a long weekend for me.

Sorry for the quick update; have a ton of shit imploding at work and I'm trying to juggle too many things.:

---

With the plethora of samples being ingested, and the body of @Audi driver, P.E. being slowly dragged towards the refrigerated section of the warehouse, it took a moment to realize the employees were removing another body.  It seems when @Audi driver, P.E. had fell under the copious amounts of cheese, someone had pushed @NikR_PE beneath them.  It was a 2-for-1 special with @NikR_PE only being discovered afterwards.

@NikR_PE was killed by the mafia last night.

@MadamPirate PE@txjennah PE@jean15paul_PE@RBHeadge PE@SaltySteve, and @LyceeFruit PE
Two guys, one cheese.

😂🤣

Back