EB Cycling Club

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's be real, in the past 2 years or so, I've probably only rode my bike 5 or 6 times. On paved trails no less. There are no "mountains" in WI. ;)

If your head hits a tree doing 20+ mph it doesn't care if it's on a motorcycle or a bicycle, it's going to get broken without a helmet.
Only if you suck at it! BOOM! :p j/k....

WEAR A F-ING HELMET!
LOL, I still have yet to wear a helmet for mountain biking. :p

Though I always wear one on the "big" bike. ;)
You've spent You're currently spending how much on education?

Hell, the helmet keeps the tree branches from scalping me, never mind during wrecks. Why on earth would you not wear a helmet mountain biking? You practice more safety with your internet than you do your body? :blink:
Fixt. And ok ok, point taken. You're starting to sound like LadyFox. Now go buy a printer. :D

88a9718a-4740-42c0-b194-be664b8d20ae.jpg

or pay insurance, have a valid registration, operator permit, follow regulatory signs and traffic control devices, etc...

That reminds me, I do need to go get my bicycle registration. Couldn't find any info about it on the city's website, but it is required.

My parents actually got ticketed for riding their bike at night without a light in Tampa Florida, on a trail..

I will have to go there when I am having a bad day and hope to see some fines to rekindle my spirit!

I'll have to post a picture of the way they decorate our pickup trucks now.

And no T-shirt for me, did you get that at work RG?

Yes, if you signed up for a bike to work the company bought the T-shirt for you. I was going to legitimately bike to the bus station and take the bus in today, but then I got sent to Fort Collins for work this morning so 60 miles is kind of tough on the bike.

I'll have to post a picture of the way they decorate our pickup trucks now.

And no T-shirt for me, did you get that at work RG?

We just recently went away from they yellow trucks and instead have bucking horse logos on the sides.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, if you signed up for a bike to work the company bought the T-shirt for you. I was going to legitimately bike to the bus station and take the bus in today, but then I got sent to Fort Collins for work this morning so 60 miles is kind of tough on the bike.
Wuss.

Back