COLLEGE FOOTBALL - 2013

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All my Auburn friends are going nuts, I mean they barely beat and should have lost to a shitty UGA team that lost to fuckin Vandy, and Auburn think they have this one in the bank?

^^

Delusional fans. Everybody team has some.

I also think it would be hilarious if Louisville goes undefeated in their cupcake schedule, and the BCS has to make a decision whether or not to allow them to play the NCG. You though the Alabama-ND game was an ass-whoopin? Just wait until Louisville gets a chance at Bama.
:D

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=medium]They are not talking to me,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]I told them Auburn has no class, signing players that got booted off other schools for discipline / criminal conduct. See Cam Newton and whoever their current QB is…[/SIZE]

^^ Nick Marshall is the QB's name. UGA kicked him off the team. When THAT happens, you know he must have done some crazy s$%t!

^^

Delusional fans. Everybody team has some.

I also think it would be hilarious if Louisville goes undefeated in their cupcake schedule, and the BCS has to make a decision whether or not to allow them to play the NCG. You though the Alabama-ND game was an ass-whoopin? Just wait until Louisville gets a chance at Bama.

:D

I said it would be hilarious. I didn't say it had a chance at happening. Louisville is going to play Auburn in the first game of the season in 2015 or 2016. That's going to be an ass-whoopin too.

Auburn has a history of setting up "interesting" season opening matchups and then loosing though..

I think Alabama / FSU would be an interesting fake championship game this year, reminds me of the 1990's.. (FSU not UA)

We went to one of the CU friday night pep rallies in Boulder a few weeks ago, a lot of fun but I can see why they loose, I didnt see many of the football team that could have weighed more than 195? Maybe the starters dont have to attend the pep rallies?

I'll be pulling for Auburn, whom I loathe with a passion, because its the only realistic way that I could see the Buckeyes in the Championship game after they annihilate Michigan.

Last edited by a moderator:
C'mon. We all know that Ohio State and the SEC don't mix. :p

Big difference between the current team and Tressel teams of past. We can score now. A lot. And remember, we spanked the last SEC team we played in a bowl game, which was Arkansas.

346u6b9.jpg

Back