COLLEGE FOOTBALL - 2013

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, but we're in the top 5 in most.

If you want to compare us to UT, then we are ahead in 8 of the 12 categories (with 1 tied).

I can feel that this is going to be a loooooonnnnggggg season.

WVU was down to William & Mary 17-7 at halftime. Second half looked much better, but still.

It gives me ZERO confidence that we can keep the score within 40 this week out at Norman.

I think Mack Brown must be getting nervous about his retirement since Manny Diaz is looking for a job today...

WVU was down to William & Mary 17-7 at halftime. Second half looked much better, but still.

It gives me ZERO confidence that we can keep the score within 40 this week out at Norman.

well, at least the score was within 40. :)

but a loss is a loss. It is a shame that we went from scoring 50 points in losses last year, to only putting up 7 points.

well, at least the score was within 40. :)

but a loss is a loss. It is a shame that we went from scoring 50 points in losses last year, to only putting up 7 points.
Welcome to the club. :puke:

At least our defense is playing much better.

Last edited by a moderator:
We have to travel to Maryland. I think we will find out more this weekend, if we have a shot at a winning season or not.

1231627_10202411046184357_319923934_n.jpg

^^ I suppose I need to take back that comment.

It was actually a great game, I'm glad I went up for it. Was a beautiful day too

Back