COLLEGE FOOTBALL - 2013

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After Oregon got their ass handed to them last year I'm surprised they are still right number two to be honest they're terrible

^^^ That's the problem. You beat up on a bunch of Pac 10 teams and maybe one "real" win, and you're the greatest thing since sliced bread until you play someone who has a defense.

BTW, is everyone in sports media done dangling from the nuts of Georgia now?

my bad BCS has FSU # 2

Ohio hasnt really played anyone noteworthy, and the 2 semi ranked teams they did play they didnt really kill them or anything..

Even the BCS computers have flashbacks of Ohio's BCS Collapses...

Well, yeah, they're in the SEC. DUH! :p

I know i know. Little jab in the ribs for being an LSU grad. However, your jab landed nothing but air. I'm not a fan of college football and haven't seen a single game this year. ;) I see the players as pampered cry-babies who are only in school to make the big time. I saw enough during my tenure in the athletic department.

Well, I went to the Ohio State/PSU game the other night. My seats were frickin' AWESOME. I'm glad I got to witness history, in that Penn State received and ass whooping of epic proportion (worst loss in 111 years). So much for having the Bucks on "upset alert" last weekend.

I'm thinking the horns and :wv: should be a good match up...I wish we had an emoticon...

5_25410.gif
????

Well, that was a game. Just like I expected. I won't say it was good.

Did anyone else cringe when they saw Jonathan Gray's calf start flapping?

He's out for the season. Too bad, he's a nice kid.

My alma mater does not have a football team and I could care less about college football. I do love all the scandals though. College Hockey is where it's at.

What does my 2yo daughter ask to watch when she gets up from her nap today? Mickey Mouse, Sophia, Dora? Nope. Football. It's the little things that let you know you are raising your daughter right. ;)

Back