COLLEGE FOOTBALL - 2013

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not saying stop supporting your alma mater but I just think its wrong the ways these college teams go about their business with criminal players who probably cant read and coaches that are terrible examples of human beings.. but thats how the future mike vick and ray lewis's of the world come to be i reckon...

Louisville now has men of questionable moral character coaching their two top sports. :D

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/college/sordid-tale-louisville-basketball-coach-rick-pitino-sex-scandal-article-1.398496

I think my favorite quote from the story is this

Pitino admitted under questioning by police investigating the charges to having had sex with Sypher on Aug. 1, 2003 in an after-hours tryst at an upscale Louisville eatery.
I thought this all went down at an Applebee's? :huh:

Pitino admitted under questioning by police investigating the charges to having had sex with Sypher on Aug. 1, 2003 in an after-hours tryst at an upscale Louisville eatery.
I thought this all went down at an Applebee's? :huh:

Nope. Porcini's. An expensive Italian joint.
Ah, forgive my mistake, but after looking up Porcini's menu I don't know that I'd call it expensive, not by Atlanta standards at least.

http://www.porcinilouisville.com/

I just think its wrong the ways these college teams go about their business with criminal players who probably cant read and coaches that are terrible examples of human beings.. but thats how the future mike vick and ray lewis's of the world come to be SEC rolls i reckon...

Fixt :p

Last edited by a moderator:
lol she looks like applebees material

amd-karen-sypher-jpg.jpg

I wonder if Auburn fired its Special Teams Coach yet?

I had to delete all my AU family from facebook just before the game, couldnt take any more of their shit...

Back