COLLEGE FOOTBALL - 2013

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DVINNY

2-time 10K winner
Reaction score
Well,

Surprise. Surprise.

Rank Team Record Votes

1 Alabama (58) 0-0 1,498

2 Ohio State (1) 0-0 1,365

3 Oregon 0-0 1,335

4 Stanford 0-0 1,294

5 Georgia (1) 0-0 1,249

6 South Carolina 0-0 1,154

7 Texas A&M 0-0 1,104

8 Clemson 0-0 1,083

9 Louisville 0-0 1,042

10 Florida 0-0 894

11 Florida State 0-0 845

12 LSU 0-0 802

13 Oklahoma State 0-0 755

14 Notre Dame 0-0 748

15 Texas 0-0 677

16 Oklahoma 0-0 579

17 Michigan 0-0 531

18 Nebraska 0-0 382

19 Boise State 0-0 328

20 TCU 0-0 323

21 UCLA 0-0 286

22 Northwestern 0-0 199

23 Wisconsin 0-0 185

24 USC 0-0 134

25 Oregon State 0-0 129

Others Receiving Votes: Michigan State 95, Baylor 92, Virginia Tech 86, Miami (FL) 85, Arizona State 53, Kansas State 43, Fresno State 36, Vanderbilt 19, Washington 17, Northern Illinois 16, Mississippi 11, Utah State 8, Georgia Tech 6, North Carolina 3, Arizona 3, Cincinnati 3, Penn State 2, Brigham Young 1

Last edited by a moderator:
mora_playoffs.jpg

With the Hokies dropping like flies, BAMA / VT may end up a glorified scrimmage.

ESPN called out the two AP pollsters who didn't vote for Bama. They then had Herbstreet and another talking head discuss why Bama should be #1 and the second head mentioned that Bama's biggest opponent was themselves for being complacent, mentioned how they just about lost 3 games last year, including LSU and Georgia. Thought Herbstreet was going to stab that poor guy for pointing out the obvious.

Here's hoping Mizzou fares better in year 2 of SEC play. We don't see Bama this year, but should still be a fun season to watch.

I see that Ohio State and Notre Dame are over-ranked again.

I also think it would be hilarious if Louisville goes undefeated in their cupcake schedule, and the BCS has to make a decision whether or not to allow them to play the NCG. You though the Alabama-ND game was an ass-whoopin? Just wait until Louisville gets a chance at Bama.

Also, Bama ranked #1, but only plays (2) two ranked teams all season, none in the Top 5, only (1) one in the top 10 with LSU coming in close at #12. Normally, this would be ripped apart and said to be a fluffed schedule. Since its Bama though...........................

Note, I hate the entire BCS system and how it ranks teams.

Mizzou - if you're in town for a game this year, let me know - I have a parking pass and tailgate before most games... plans are fluid. Beer will flow.

Weren't there some people on this board last /year and actually thought Notre Dame had a chance against Alabama?

I also think it would be hilarious if Louisville goes undefeated in their cupcake schedule, and the BCS has to make a decision whether or not to allow them to play the NCG. You though the Alabama-ND game was an ass-whoopin? Just wait until Louisville gets a chance at Bama.

Whoa whoa whoa, just slow down there a minute. Louisville is basically an ACC school now. That makes it impossible for them to play well in important situations. I think it's a bylaw or something. ;)

Whoa whoa whoa, just slow down there a minute. Louisville is basically an ACC school now. That makes it impossible for them to play well in important situations. I think it's a bylaw or something. ;)

Nuh uh...we are in the American Athletic Conference or some such bullshit. The Big East dissolved underneath us, and the ACC didn't have an opening for us yet, so this season is absolutely worthless (aside for the fact that we still have a shot at an AQ BCS bid). There isn't a decent game on our schedule, much less a cant-miss home game.

$EC seems to always be first in the USA Today rankings and last in the US News rankings. ;)

Nuh uh...we are in the American Athletic Conference or some such bullshit. The Big East dissolved underneath us, and the ACC didn't have an opening for us yet, so this season is absolutely worthless (aside for the fact that we still have a shot at an AQ BCS bid). There isn't a decent game on our schedule, much less a cant-miss home game.
Louisville is a member in waiting, so I have absolute faith that they will do their best to live up to the reputation that other ACC member schools have worked so diligently to cultivate over the years...

...the reputation of $hitting the bed at the most inopportune time.

Weren't there some people on this board last /year and actually thought Notre Dame had a chance against Alabama?

YUP.

Hell, I was ready to bet Manti Teo's girlfriends life on the game.

Actually, I don't remember who I thought would win that,

Last edited by a moderator:
Back