COLLEGE FOOTBALL 2012

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On the Penn State side, I guess all I have to hope for over the next 4 years, (and probably 20 after that) is to knock off some big teams and ruin their seasons. Watch out Michigan, Wisconsin, & Mich State :D

Ha ha ha, yeah right.

Although I was at the MSU/PSU game year before last and they put up a good fight.

The Badgers WILL NOT go quietly. ;)

WisconsinBadgers.jpg

Sucks we lost WVU from the schedule.

Hopefully Louisville will win the Big East and then the Orange Bowl.

^^ ^ the games were fun while they lasted.

I still think that Louisville is a contender to be moved to the Big-12 during their next expansion

/>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZzuzgRnP6k&feature=player_embedded

I think they need to rename some of these conferences. The Big 10 has 12, and the Big 12 has 10. The Pacific Athletic Conference has a team in Utah, and the Big East has a team in Idaho.

The Big East is only relevant in hoops anyway.

LSU cut the Honey Badger? - I didnt realize the SEC actually had standards for their players :blink:

I don't know about you, but I sure am fired up for another riveting season of Jaspers football.

...Oh wait, they cut the program before I was born.

Solid mid major hoops team though. Wimpiest nickname in all of D-1 sports sadly.

LSU cut the badger (another failed drug test, I believe) and someone else was let go. Can't think of whom. I know people who are actually stressed about these cuts.

Are we doing the college pick 'em again? That was pretty fun, and now I actually know how to play...

Back