COLLEGE FOOTBALL 2011

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
obviously, I'm hoping its the LIONS !!!!

:D

PSUbanana.gif

How'd you do that? lol....

All I know is that I dislike LSU the most.... of everyone.

^^^ Go to EDIT in your own post, and toggle the editing button (top left button in your reply box)

Then, you'll see the address to where I uploaded that PSU smiley banana. I made it a few years back.

I made a WVU one as well.

WVbanana.gif

Dont forget UGA still has to play that top 25 team Georgia Tech Thursday :D
The game is Saturday, not Thursday.

I'm hoping Tech can catch UGA looking ahead to the SEC Championship game and sneak out a W in that game. I think it's unlikely, but possible.

With a win against South Florida, and a little help from Cincy and Pitt, it's possible that Louisville could go to the Orange Bowl this year. Talk about a blow to the BCS system...having a shitty Big East team automatically qualify is bigger than the NCG debate.

I thought I read (and I may be mistaken), that if the Big East winner isn't in the BCS top 25, they don't get a BCS bid even though they are an "automatic qualifier".

With a win against South Florida, and a little help from Cincy and Pitt, it's possible that Louisville could go to the Orange Bowl this year. Talk about a blow to the BCS system...having a shitty Big East team automatically qualify is bigger than the NCG debate.
Ya never never know.

(See Webster's Dictionary for 'Sinking Ship')

I thought I read (and I may be mistaken), that if the Big East winner isn't in the BCS top 25, they don't get a BCS bid even though they are an "automatic qualifier".
Nope.

Although it may happen, and would suck. That isn't the case.

That's right

7-5 Louisville with losses to FIU and Marshall would be the BE representative in the Orange Bowl (possibly)

We would at least sell our allotment of tickets (and then some)

Rich Rod accepted the job at Arizona. They will be winning within 2-3 years. As much as he pisses me off for leaving WV, I really think that Michigan cut him loose a year early.

If he were still at Michigan this year, they would be near the top of the rankings, IMO.

I don't think he'd have lost the Iowa game, Mich St. possibly. He can coach an offense. He just had the wrong defensive personnel at Michigan.

http://arizona.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1297173

Last edited by a moderator:
Last meeting of the foreseeable future for Texas and a&m on Thanksgiving night. Sad to see the rivalry go; I think that aggy will be sorry he left.

^^ IS a shame.

I'm going on Friday to what may be the last BACKYARD BRAWL between Pitt and WVU. Can't imagine that game not happening each year.

^^ IS a shame.

I'm going on Friday to what may be the last BACKYARD BRAWL between Pitt and WVU. Can't imagine that game not happening each year.
Whadda mean? The Big East isn't going to let Pitt or :wv: go anywhere until the 2027 season. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
So Rich Rod to Arizona.... And Meyer to OSU?
Rumor for Meyer right now is 7 years, $140M, he brings several UF assistant coaches including their linebacker coach to be the new defensive coordinator (don't really like that, Jim Heacock has done a good job at OSU and made them routinely a top defensive team in almost every category, even with young players), and Fuckell stays on board as assistant head coach. Fingers crossed (except for the Fuckell part).

Can't wait for Friday:

Louisville/South Florida at 11am

LSU/Arkansas at 2.30pm

Then I'm heading to Louisville to watch Louisville/Ohio basketball about 20 rows from the floor at 7.00pm. (I've been to plenty of basketball games but never this close.

Back