COLLEGE FOOTBALL 2011

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ohio State plays UNC in 2015 it looks like here in North Carolina. Hope I'm still living here!

^^ Impressive by NCState, but also one of the biggest meltdowns in history for Maryland

I'm watching Penn State take an old fashion ass whoopin, but was at the WVU game last night and that crowd was NUTS

Looks like my team is headed to the Big 10 Title game. . . wonder who they'll play: Penn State or Wisconsin? I'm hoping it will be the Badgers just so we can get back at them for last year.
Got my wish. Sorry DV and EG.

So Urban goes to Ohio, where going 10-2 makes you a hero... He left Florida where 10-2 gets you fired........ (I stole that quote from Spurrier). I think..........

He's got $26M reasons to stay at Ohio State, in addition to the fact that he's from Ohio and has a lot of family in the area, and wanted the job much more so than Notre Dame.

2-3 years and they will be back in championship contention, with a much more potent offense and faster squad than they ever had under Tressel. They will pick up recruits from the southeast, and steal some of the better defensive players that were otherwise headed to Penn State.

Yeah. Just like USC never won their championship, and Reggie Bush didn't win the Heisman...

attachment33_display_image.jpg

:p

I'm going to set up the YAHOO COLLEGE BOWL GAME PICK'EMS

I'll post the data in here for the group, I think bowl's are to be announced after this weekend's games.

Here it is, GO SIGN UP !!

/>http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/bowl/register/joinprivategroup_assign_team?GID=7788&P=eb2500

Group: ENGINEERBOARDS or group ID: 7788

Password: eb2500

Back