College Pick 'Em!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sadly... I haven't missed any games, and haven't been able to keep up with you. Against the spread has been crazy this year.

Sadly... I haven't missed any games, and haven't been able to keep up with you. Against the spread has been crazy this year.
It's all about luck. It's amazing how the oddsmakers are usually so good at setting a line that it really is 50/50 most of the time.

^ at home (Cinci)!? Very unlikely...spread's 9.5, their starting QB's probably still out, & i still took cinci

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess reading this tells me why when I missed the opening round of games I still somehow managed to maintain my position. Not happening this week though. Mine are in.
Not this week, it looks like you haven't done yours.

I just missed tonights game because I was late.

^^^ I saw. Complete rip off - almost makes you want to swear off college football! <_<

JR

Spam king, and Parcs and Rec,

NO QUITTING NOW !!!!!!!!

can't let PEsoon2B catch up with you. We have a few weeks left !! get back on it.

Spam king, and Parcs and Rec,
NO QUITTING NOW !!!!!!!!

can't let PEsoon2B catch up with you. We have a few weeks left !! get back on it.
What are you talking about? I've been steadily moving up the leaderboard since my missed week in week 2. I'm comin' to get y'all at the top now!

I was thinking you were the ones that didn't fill anything out last week. Who was that then? I can't login from work, its on WEBSENCE

ahhhh, I gotta brag....

But I'd like to see us get about 25 people on there next year. It's fun, and only takes a few minutes a week to do.

EB_pickems.jpg

I wanna be in for next year, I'm already doing a weekly pool so what the heck.

I'm still bitter that I missed a week early in the season (week 2, I believe) and it completely hosed me for the rest of the season.

Back