College Football 2010

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love it. That creates a no-win situation for the BCS committee. If they leave one or both undefeated teams out of the NCG in favor of 1- or 2-loss teams from bigger conferences, which will lead to claims that the system is broken. If they actually let TCU v. BSU go ahead, there will be claims that the NCG is boring and meaningless. Either way, the BCS ends up looking like the steaming pile of shit that it is.

another reason that why, in the end, college football actually does suck..
If you could take all the $$$$$$$$ (have to use more $$) that conferences and schools get for being on TV x number of times a year, and ALL the $$$$ schools get for getting into a bowl game (including swag), then you also take away the suck.... as long as that money is there, so will be the suck...

Why are you all ruining a good football thread with talks of wifes or hookers...? :(

:wv: at least took care of their part today,

and Alabama/Auburn at 24-0 currently, I can almost say "I told you so" about my prediction above (Oregon and Auburn will lose)

Where are the Boise State haters now? Here you go folks. Your chance to say I told you so has come. Now...What is the other reason to trash the BCS? :popcorn:

Last edited by a moderator:
So...Auburn #1?...Oregon #2??? What is wrong with these people? TCU and then Stanford????? What the heck is going on?

Just wanted to be the first one to say something negative about the standings. I do not give a darn about it.

Back