College Football 2010

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We may be heading for another new low in the BCS era. If the season were to end right now, an unranked team would get an automatic bid to a BCS game because there are currently no ranked teams in the Big East.

the commentator for the Boise State Game actually said (without laughing) that Bouise State has some tough games coming up, Hawaii, Fresno State and Nevada???

good grief...

the commentator for the Boise State Game actually said (without laughing) that Bouise State has some tough games coming up, Hawaii, Fresno State and Nevada???

good grief...
They say that the best comedians don't laugh at their own material. :dunno:

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=18pt]GO BULLDOGS! 7-2[/SIZE]

logo_Mississippi%20State_sch.png

[SIZE=10pt]6 Game win streak! #21 AP and Coaches #20 BCS[/SIZE]

missst.jpg

I'm not a fan of mississippi state, so I would just have to rip that shirt right off of her.
While I see what you're doing there, I'm officially pulling for LSU for the remainder of the 2010 football season.

If LSU and Auburn win out, Florida or Arkansas beat South Carolina, then presumably Auburn in the BCS Championship game, LSU in the Sugar, and with the next best record, MISSISSIPPI STATE in Orlando for the Capital One Bowl!

Well, assuming we win out also.

Gotta chase those dreams.

GO DAWGS!

Three non-AQ teams in the top 5. Someone's going to have to pay me to watch this year's bowl games.

I think Utah and TCU play each other (this week maybe?), so at least that will work itself out. Once one of them loses they'll drop out of the top five (or top ten).

I'm not a fan of mississippi state, so I would just have to rip that shirt right off of her.
While I see what you're doing there, I'm officially pulling for LSU for the remainder of the 2010 football season.

If LSU and Auburn win out, Florida or Arkansas beat South Carolina, then presumably Auburn in the BCS Championship game, LSU in the Sugar, and with the next best record, MISSISSIPPI STATE in Orlando for the Capital One Bowl!

Well, assuming we win out also.

Gotta chase those dreams.

GO DAWGS!
I'm not kidding. I would tear her shirt off. My wife would completely understand.

As far as teams I root for, this is the way I see it:

1) LSU - everyone else sucks. :p

2) Clemson - my second choice for college and my family has ties to it.

3) SEC - the only conference (that I will defend) that beats itself up in the final few weeks to ruin bowl invites and national rankings.

4) Anyone playing usc

5) Anyone playing notre dame

6) The underdog

In the event usc and notre dame play each other, I hope they both lose by simultaneous forfeit.

I'm sure I could elaborate on my list, but you should get the jist of my rah rah rah choices.

Back