Casey Anthony Trial

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And that was a different time. Crime shows these days have jurors thinking they need DNA and video (at a minimum) to convict.
I think it was only about five years ago. CSI had already been around for a while. I thought everybody knew all about DNA after OJ anyway.

I'm thinking they gave her a few more weeks in jail for her own protection. There are a lot of rabid folks out there that need to cool their jets before they do something stupid.

I wonder how long before we see her life story movie on the Women in Danger Channels. And how long before she makes a film for the little back room in the video store, if you catch my drift.

Last edited by a moderator:
There was a discussion on the radio this morning which talked about how Vivid (a dominant XXX company) had already given her an offer to star in a film, but retracted the offer after the backlash from the general public.

There was a discussion on the radio this morning which talked about how Vivid (a dominant XXX company) had already given her an offer to star in a film, but retracted the offer after the backlash from the general public.
It speaks volumes about an otherwise moderately attractive female when you don't even want to see them naked.

Just long enough to film a women in chains type film!

Reform School Girls: So young, so bad, so what.

What are the odds that even the media will forget about this before she is released?

i think the best thing to "pay back" this woman is for the media to do just that, forget all about her, starve her of media attention and dont let her name be spoken again. I think that would drive her crazy enough to hopefully do physical harm to herself..

What are the odds that even the media will forget about this before she is released?
not a chance in hell. The news channel that was on while I was waiting at the dealership said they have now started their count down to release date...they aren't going to let this go. THey REALLY need to but they aren't.

See Dex's comments. Right on!!!!!!!

i think the best thing to "pay back" this woman is for the media to do just that, forget all about her, starve her of media attention and dont let her name be spoken again. I think that would drive her crazy enough to hopefully do physical harm to herself..
That would happen in an ideal world but not in America. The ratings for the local news at 10:00 and 11:00 PM are sky high. So much for not profiting from the little girl's dead.

not a chance in hell. The news channel that was on while I was waiting at the dealership said they have now started their count down to release date...they aren't going to let this go. THey REALLY need to but they aren't.
The media is waiting, and wanting, for a violent incident to happen. I heard some reporters disappointed because nothing happen and everything went without incidents today.

Don't get me wrong, from where we are standing she looks guilty, she sounds guilty, she acted guilty. But at the end of the day the prosecution needs to prove that she did it. I personally think she killed the little girl, however the procecution didn't build the case against here. If there is someone responsible for Casey to walk that was the prosecutor for rushing the case instead of really trying to find evidence.

Now, I don't want to play the race card here and personally I could care less. But lets just change the scenario and say it was "LaTashia" from Little Rock, AK on trial instead of Casey. If we would change that simple fact this would be a non-issue and "LaTashia" would be sentence to leathal injection and we would never know about her... She would not even get news coverage.

Just like when there is a "Amber Alert" or a Child missing... I never see a black kid missing on National TV... Like I said before I don't want to bring out the race card because that should be a problem of PAST and should be very FAR away and shouldn't be happening in this age in time.

In top of that I'm not even black and I can notice the biased in the media.

Guilty or Not, It breaks my heart that such a beautiful little girl will not get a chance for life. Now one question remains. What really happened to her?

Now, I don't want to play the race card here...but that's exactly what I'm going to do.
Fixed it for you.

You can say if she'd have been black, it may have been different. I can say if she'd have been overweight, it may have been different. I can say if she'd have been unattractive by the world's standard, it may have been different.

There are a bunch of variables that you could have changed that may have influenced the outcome on this trial.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now, I don't want to play the race card here and personally I could care less. But...
F'ing great. Buckle up, kiddos! Here comes the race card!

lets just change the scenario and say it was "LaTashia" from Little Rock, AK on trial instead of Casey. If we would change that simple fact this would be a non-issue and "LaTashia" would be sentence to leathal injection and we would never know about her... She would not even get news coverage.
Nice game of "what if", bruh. I don't want to wear my finger tips thin on this section. There's still more idiocy below.

Just like when there is a "Amber Alert" or a Child missing... I never see a black kid missing on National TV... Like I said before I don't want to bring out the race card because that should be a problem of PAST and should be very FAR away and shouldn't be happening in this age in time. In top of that I'm not even black and I can notice the biased in the media.
I don't want to say this, BUT you are a douche. Here is a snippet from the 2010 Amber Alert report and a link to the government website:

NUMBER AND CHARACTERISTICS OF CHILDREN REPORTED MISSINGChildren involved in AMBER Alert activations were predominantly girls at 53% (n=112), compared to

boys who represented 47% (n=99).

Forty‐seven percent (47%, n=99) of children involved in AMBER Alerts were White, 30% (n=63) were

Black, 13% (n=28) were Hispanic, 3% (n=7) were Biracial, 5% (n=10) were Asian, and American Indian

children represented 1% (n=3). The race for fewer than 1% (n=1) was unknown. AMBER Alerts were

issued at a rate of 47% for White children whereas Minority children represented 53%.
For kicks and grins, here's 2009:

NUMBER AND CHARACTERISTICS OF CHILDREN REPORTED MISSINGChildren involved in AMBER Alert activations were predominantly girls at 57% (n=150), compared to

boys who represented 43% (n=113).

Thirty‐seven percent (37%, n=97) of children involved in AMBER Alerts were White, 29% (n=77) were

Black, 27% (n=70) were Hispanic, 3% (n=8) were Biracial, 2% (n=6) were Asian, and American Indian

children represented 1% (n=3). The race for 1% (n=2) was unknown. AMBER Alerts were issued for 37%

of White children whereas Minority children represented 62%.
HOLY SH*T, Batman!

For more kicks and grins, these stats are from Wikipedia on the American population:

White - 72.4%Black - 12.6%
Enjoy your day. :rolleyes:

Enjoy your day. :rolleyes:
379-footbalowned.jpg

Now, I don't want to play the race card here and personally I could care less. But lets just change the scenario and say it was "LaTashia" from Little Rock, AK on trial instead of Casey. If we would change that simple fact this would be a non-issue and "LaTashia" would be sentence to leathal injection and we would never know about her... She would not even get news coverage.
I've got a better idea!

Now, I don't want to play the android from the future card here and personally I could care less. But lets just change the scenario and say it was a T-800 from the future on trial instead of Casey. If we would change that simple fact this would be a non-issue and T-800 would rain liquid death upon those in the courtroom from his GE Plasma rifle in the 40MW range. The news coverage would be awesome!

I'm thinking they gave her a few more weeks in jail for her own protection. There are a lot of rabid folks out there that need to cool their jets before they do something stupid.
I heard there were not enough torches and pitchforks for the lynch mob. It will take a week to truck them all in.

Back