Casey Anthony Trial

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The jury has a verdict. It will be read at 2:15PM

After the closing arguments these past two days I have to say I hope she is guilty.

not guilty on the major charges??

Can you get life in prison for lying to the police? hell that happens every traffic stop..

Can you get life in prison for lying to the police? hell that happens every traffic stop..
4 Counts @ 1 Year each as I am hearing it. She has alot of credit built up already.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm surprised they even decided to prosecute with no physical evidence. When I first heard that last week, I thought they should have just sat on the case until something solid popped up.

I do wonder what really happened.

At least 10 months is longer than the human gestation period. Having kids 6 months apart just doesn't make logical sense.

Bob Marley had something like four kids born in a calendar year (one with his wife).

I'm surprised they even decided to prosecute with no physical evidence. When I first heard that last week, I thought they should have just sat on the case until something solid popped up.
I do wonder what really happened.

Chick seemed really guilty but the evidence was really thin. They could not say with any certainty who / what / when / where the girl died.

so i wonder if she will go home to papa?

after she said he drowned Cayle and also was banging the maid???

i'll just have to wait on the lifetime movie i guess...

4 Counts @ 1 Year each as I am hearing it. She has alot of credit built up already.
She will be home for Christmas. She has already be in jail for three years and change.

Somewhere, OJ is sitting in a cell, eating his state issued balogna sammich, and shaking his head in disbelief.

Hope she's got good security, because child murderers usually don't fare too well roaming the streets.

Back