CA Specific Exams

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People...

I just got off the phone with the board and was told IT MIGHT TAKE SOME TIME. Unless you've received an email from the board, you will get your license numbers soon
So why have they issued some people but not you? 

For me it makes sense, because I had a misdemeanor

Dude, I honestly think were probably under review. The fact that 750+ people got civil licensed. If we are under review, I can't imagine a reason for it not being sorted out earlier... It's kind of worry some to get 99% of the way then undergo review. I have a coworker who has a pending issue with the board for their license as well. I just hope I see my name on the list tomorrow or else I will give the board a call.
Why would they be reviewing yours but not the 99% ?

I took the NCEES 8-hr in spring 2017 and sent my notice of passing right away after receiving the result. The board acknowledged my notice. I just passed surveying this fall and didn't send anything (or call) to the board further. I saw my license number posted this morning. I moved out of state by the way. 

I took the NCEES 8-hr in spring 2017 and sent my notice of passing right away after receiving the result. The board acknowledged my notice. I just passed surveying this fall and didn't send anything (or call) to the board further. I saw my license number posted this morning. I moved out of state by the way. 
do you remember how long it took for them to acknowledge? Because i've both mailed and emailed and didn't get anything from them saying they have received my notice.

Back