CA Specific Exams

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody notice how the license expires 3/31/18...? 

More money to the board in 4 months... wooo! /s
Many licensing Boards will send you a notification, upon meeting all the criteria, that you now have to submit an additional form and additional $$ to obtain your initial license.  BPELSG doesn't do that and chose long ago to include a few months grace with the initial application fees.  So, I wouldn't complain too loudly about that.

@CAPLS For the people who were not issued a number... (me). When should we expect an update?
If you've passed all the required exams and were not licensed, you need to contact the Board to see why.  It may be a delay in the fingerprint results (often happens and outside of the Board's control) or failed take home exam, or something was just missed.

I called the board.  

I was told you will receive an email with a confirmation with your licence number OR a reason why your application is on hold.   All the applications with a hold have been emailed.  

IF you have not received an email by now, it is just another waiting game.  Your application is not on hold.  

I called the board.  

I was told you will receive an email with a confirmation with your licence number OR a reason why your application is on hold.   All the applications with a hold have been emailed.  

IF you have not received an email by now, it is just another waiting game.  Your application is not on hold.  

If you've passed all the required exams and were not licensed, you need to contact the Board to see why.  It may be a delay in the fingerprint results (often happens and outside of the Board's control) or failed take home exam, or something was just missed.
I submitted full application with references (was told no issues) and live scan, paid fees, passed all exams, submitted the take home exam, submitted my notice of completion and verified my live scan. I have a feeling I won't be hearing about this for some time.

I submitted full application with references (was told no issues) and live scan, paid fees, passed all exams, submitted the take home exam, submitted my notice of completion and verified my live scan. I have a feeling I won't be hearing about this for some time.
email me at [email protected] with your contact info and I can check on it.

I just realized I never found out if I passed the take home... Seems weird the board doesn't notify you if you pass or fail either way 

I did the same, emailed them, sent a fax and also mailed them yesterday.

They had complete data for finger prints, state exams and were waiting for the form. I emailed them the form on Dec 6 and never got any reply from the board. So I had to do it again. Will have to wait with no fault of mine. Don't know what happened to my Dec 6 email.

There were 4 more added to the database... We're at 88754 now. Hoping next week my license # will be 88888

There were 4 more added to the database... We're at 88754 now. Hoping next week my license # will be 88888
too bad i got my number already cause i would've loved to have 88888 (it's a very good number in Asian cultures like mine) 

Back