CA Specific Exams

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats, I'm still eagerly awaiting my license for Mechanical
It seems like all the licenses that were posted on the check tool so far are Civil. I'm hoping mine posts by the end of the month (electrical).

It seems like all the licenses that were posted on the check tool so far are Civil. I'm hoping mine posts by the end of the month (electrical).
Yeah, they went up to 88846. All Civil, I went through every one lol. I asked them a week and a half ago if my application needed anything else, but they never wrote back. Hopefully this didn't place me on their poo list. I'm hoping for the end of the week, but realistically telling myself it will probably be the end of the month. 

Yeah, they went up to 88846. All Civil, I went through every one lol. I asked them a week and a half ago if my application needed anything else, but they never wrote back. Hopefully this didn't place me on their poo list. I'm hoping for the end of the week, but realistically telling myself it will probably be the end of the month. 
I'm not waiting for Civil, so my long wait is not an independent case. 

Back