CA Specific Exams

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What you mentioned can be true IF you passed the national exams after 2010 when NCEES implemented the registration system. If you passed any exams prior to that, there would need to be a verification requested from the state that allowed you to sit for those. 
I passed the national exam in 2016, so I should be OK then. 

Looks like, whoever emailed the notice of successful national examination is not on the list.

I am suggested to send them by mail.

The form you referenced only lists the national PE exam, in whatever discipline you chose, or the national PS exam which is the national exam for surveyor Licensing.  Don’t confuse that with the California Civil Engineering Surveying exam,  different beast.

you only submit this form to notify the Board that you passed the required national exam. If you’ve passed all three required exams for civil, you’ll be issued a license letter. 
Thanks again sir, I looked again and my name is finally up on the CA BPELSG site. Now time to celebrate!!!!!!!!!

board is not picking up the phone
So apparently mine is undergoing conviction review. I had a misdemeanor when I was 18 :/ . What's not too funny is I sent in all of my court paper over a year ago. You would think they would review them before I invested all this time money and effort into taking the tests. I mean are they really going to prevent me from being licensed after passing all three tests? 

Good morning friends.  Licenses got updated over night; its nice to see my name there.  Congrats to those who got licensed and good luck in the future to those still seeking.  I only posted a couple of times, but its been a fun 43 pages of posts.  :)  
Ditto!! what a time.

So apparently mine is undergoing conviction review. I had a misdemeanor when I was 18 :/ . What's not too funny is I sent in all of my court paper over a year ago. You would think they would review them before I invested all this time money and effort into taking the tests. I mean are they really going to prevent me from being licensed after passing all three tests? 
who did you email ?

who did you email ?
Dude, I honestly think were probably under review. The fact that 750+ people got civil licensed. If we are under review, I can't imagine a reason for it not being sorted out earlier... It's kind of worry some to get 99% of the way then undergo review. I have a coworker who has a pending issue with the board for their license as well. I just hope I see my name on the list tomorrow or else I will give the board a call.

People...

I just got off the phone with the board and was told IT MIGHT TAKE SOME TIME. Unless you've received an email from the board, you will get your license numbers soon

Back