Bring Back the Lunch Thread !!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No shame in my sushi game. 2 days in a row. 2 different places. 5 dollars difference (less) . Much more better. But much more hill to climb.
c64f731488d8b9e46e24b6eb7d8f1ca4.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I feel like I should tag you in every sushi foto

I like sushi, but only the "Americanized" version like California rolls where the rice and sauce are featured far more than the raw fish.  I like the taste of good tuna or other quality raw fishes, but the texture kinda weirds me out if I don't have other things (rice, avocado, etc.) to distract me.  Sashimi is no bueno.  (that might be the only time I've ever used Japanese, English, and Spanish in the same sentence)

As long as its slathered in ginger and spicy mayo, it's fine by me.

I like sushi, but only the "Americanized" version like California rolls where the rice and sauce are featured far more than the raw fish.  I like the taste of good tuna or other quality raw fishes, but the texture kinda weirds me out if I don't have other things (rice, avocado, etc.) to distract me.  Sashimi is no bueno.  (that might be the only time I've ever used Japanese, English, and Spanish in the same sentence)
this makes me wonder if you've had the bestest sushis. the salmon and tuna i have in these bowls melts in my mouth so there really is no texture. i will believe you, but i hope someday you will be able to experience the most best and love it like i do. ♥

this makes me wonder if you've had the bestest sushis. the salmon and tuna i have in these bowls melts in my mouth so there really is no texture. i will believe you, but i hope someday you will be able to experience the most best and love it like i do. ♥
Agreed! Melt-in mouth salmon and tuna and whatever else are simply impossible to beat.

Turkey bagel sammich with chedda

(Tillamook of course) and tomato, side of potata salad at lunch time, but currently a cutie (of the citrus variety) and an apple for afternoon snack. No sushi today [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

But I'll drink just for good measure and even better life decisions

Back