Quantcast

Bring Back the Lunch Thread !!!!

Help Support Engineer Boards:

G

I have been more diligent about bringing lunch since I usually have small windows of opportunity to eat rather than a casual 1-hr period.

Today, I had two sammiches on an onion kaiser bun - one roast beef and the other chicken breast topped with a slice of pepper jack cheese. Completely awesome and now I am ready to get back to it!!!!

:fencing:

JR

jfusilloPE

Veteran
Reaction score
I had some mexican rice/steak/cheese stuff that the gf made on Valentine's Day...

...just as delicious today as it was on Sunday!

FLBuff PE

Multi-disciplinary engineer
Reaction score
Today's menu consists of leftover meatloaf, carrot sticks, yogurt and diet cherry dr. pepper.

D

Dexman PE

We are fortunate to have a Deli in our building that can get us in and out in only 15 minutes (as long as you can avoid the peak time of 12-12:30). I like the variety and the prices are actually quite reasonable. I just bring a juice from home (usually pickup a case at Costco on the weekends), and I can have any number of sammiches and end up paying a total of only ~$5 per day.

Had a french dip with Au jus yesterday, not sure what I want today. Maybe an egg salad with avacado, bacon, and on sourdough...

Last edited:

roadwreck

Probie-one, PE
Reaction score
I had leftover spaghetti, veggies and a cookie fruit & cake (fig newton).

kevo_55

The Beer Baron
Reaction score
I was going to have lunch provided for a CEU event at my office today, but it was cancelled.

So, it was a $5 foot long for me!

snickerd3

Taking suggestions
Reaction score
steak mushroom cheddar flatbread melt microwave thing, keylime yogurt, and a caprisun juice pouch

mr_man

Reaction score
Don't you people have better things to do than to talk about what you had for lunch?

I don't see that calculation booklet getting done all by itself!

Master slacker

Something awesome.
Reaction score
PB&J, banana, Quaker Oat bar, apple.

For tomorrow, read what I put above. For every work day thereafter... read what I put above.

jfusilloPE

Veteran
Reaction score
I'm already thinking about what wonderful leftovers I'll be having for lunch tomorrow...

P.S. - screw the calculation booklet...lunch is much more interesting

Supe

Dangit, Bobby.
Reaction score
Vending machine hamburger, followed by a vending machine ribwich. The roach coach has been exceptionally bad lately. They want $5 for a 99 cent sized hamburger and a handful of chips.

I am addicted to ribwiches.

kevo_55

The Beer Baron
Reaction score
Bring back the ribwich!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

NCcarguy

Veteran
Reaction score
Lance Toastchee crackers and a granola bar.......as usual! I really need to start eating better!

D

Dexman PE

Top 2 crackers: Ritz, Saltine. Anything else is just a poor attempt to improve perfection.

Latest posts