Bad advice to previous poster

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bring a shotgun with you to the meeting with your boss.

How do I spam EB with no Internet access at work?

Use your boss' phone. But you'll have to destroy it after so there is no evidence.

What should I do tomorrow?

Join some random event at Sochi. Even if you don't win, declare to the crowd "I've taken the GOLD!".

What should I make for dinner tonight?

Drive really fast on a 2-lane highway through a heavily wooded area after dark, and fry up the first thing that you hit.

Should I read the 3rd book of Game of Thrones before or after watching the 3rd season?

After, that way you aren't yelling at da TV when they screw it up & you already know they have.

Should I return the recently warrantied HID Reverse lights yet again since they didn't last one use, or install H3 moose lights running off the trailer plug for backup lights?

Neither. Install this instead:

bat-signal.jpg

On the way home from work, I still see a few houses with all their Xmas decs still up. How should I tell them it's time to take them down?

Dress up like Bad Santa, drunk, and tell them their decorations are confusing the reindeer when they fly over.

How should I convince City Council to allow for a presentation of my recycle water plan improvements.

Show up to the meeting with road flares taped to your chest.

What should my wife and I do tonight?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sell a sex video of your wife.

Where can I buy sex videos of wifes?

Fill one out for each possible combination.

Should I take the PE before I have more children?

Yes but plan conception for 9 months before the exam.

How can I get rid of the remaining snow in my yard?

A big black rubber fist would be a good start.

How to I ward off this cold I feel coming on?

attach a car battery with leads to her and zap her every time she doesn't listen.

How do I get my son to stop saying no?

Back