April 2021 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
any SE results released?
No, but they are currently holding the grading workshop right now, through Friday. So your afternoon questions are currently being graded. There’s something to think (nonstop, in a state of stress) about!

Passed WRE! NC (already saw someone posted it was out). That exam was brutal so I am beyond thrilled that I passed.
Congratulations! I'm still waiting in LA. Most folks say that WRE is the easiest... If that's really true - I can't imagine the other modules. WRE afternoon made me want to walk out an hour into it.

Congratulations! I'm still waiting in LA. Most folks say that WRE is the easiest... If that's really true - I can't imagine the other modules. WRE afternoon made me want to walk out an hour into it.
I think folks are assuming it's the easiest by the passing rate of 71% and secondary test taker passing rate of 46%. Which can be arbitrary wrong, I've taken transportation three times and WRE once in my last try and passed it. I've lowered the transportation passing rate the first and second time, but the experience gave me better knowledge to pass it on my fourth attempt.

Back