April 2021 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
47 Just a couple more and you got it.
The structural one is always the hardest and I'm assuming the lowest cut score because of this.
Thank you for your encouragement. It’s the best score I’ve gotten so far but it pains that this keeps happening again and again. I hope you did okay yourself. Thank you again

Not sure but thought some here might find this information interesting.

Our board, APEGA, has released our results to us. I thought NCEES was updated at the same time and that something might be missing from me since APEGA said it should be on myNCEES and was not.

I reached out to NCEES and they said "the results and email notifications to APEGA examinees are in the queue to be released, but have not made it to the front of the line yet." So it looks like for us at least, that after our boards approval it goes back through NCEES again. I assumed NCEES released and that when APEGA approved it was posted automatically.

I reached out to NCEES and they said "the results and email notifications to APEGA examinees are in the queue to be released, but have not made it to the front of the line yet." So it looks like for us at least, that after our boards approval it goes back through NCEES again. I assumed NCEES released and that when APEGA approved it was posted automatically.
Interesting. I thought the same thing too. I wonder why it's not more automated.

Congratssss!!!!! super!!!
Did you take any classes ??? any advice in Transpo is welcome 🙏
I took SoPE.

My advice is that with transpo, that so much comes straight from tables and provided formulas that familiarizing yourself with the reference books is by far the most important thing.

Back