April 2021 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well well well. Last night in one of the strangest things Elon Musk has ever done (but that's not saying much), the Techno-King himself has put down a million dollars worth of doge coin towards the results coming out today on the Vegas Market! During a recent interview, Mr. Musk was quoted as saying, "You know, I actually despise engineers. They always think they know better than me and are always trying to say things like, 'you could make the Tesla better if you did blah blah blah.' Well I'm returning the favor to these so-called engineers! The results aren't coming out today, but let them think it is! Bwa ha ha ha ha!" Our interviewer had no comment, but they were incentivized to buy a Tesla, because "It's super cool and it will make me feel better than those poopoo head engineers," according to Mr. Tesla.

The recent doge coin dump into results being released today have caused the oddsmakers to revise their odds. However, the smart money continues to be on Thursday per historical data on hand and our team of actual professional engineers and statisticians. Here are the revised odds:
  • Wednesday 26th May: +800
  • Thursday 27th May: +200
  • Friday 28th May: +500
  • Tuesday 1st June: +400

Disclaimer: Not real odds. Neither Las Vegas Sands Corporation (LVSC) nor Elon Musk care about the results release date for the Professional Engineering exam. However, both Elon Musk and Saturday Night Live have a poor understanding of humor and their attempts at comedy when targeting millennials and Zoomers are outdated.

This is my past attempts at the PE (Fail, Pass) then starting with last April SE, (cancelled, cancelled, Unacceptable, Unacceptable)
Unacceptable feels a little better than Fail. But then again, I'm in a very dark place right now. I'm grasping at straws here.

So, will it say Acceptable when you pass the SE?

I tried talking to my lawyer friend last night to make me feel better. She said they have to wait 4 months to find out if they passed the Bar. It didn't make me feel better. Don't know what I was thinking.
Don't they typically get a date for when results will be released? If so, I feel like that helps with the stress rather than us waiting for a ticking time bomb that we have no clue the time on it.

I wish you all the best of luck as results get posted. (No, I don't know when info will be posted or who passed.)

There is a lot that goes into determining the passing and failing scores on these exams. I understand how grading multiple choice exams seems super easy and simple, but there are so many factors that NCEES considers when the tests come in. It is pretty crazy how many angles get looked at before and after the test.

(Yes, I am THE poster boy on the website. I had no idea that was what I signed up for. Normally, I have had a few memes roasting me or turning me into a mascot by now on this board. Everyone is growing up so fast!)

Good luck.

I wish you all the best of luck as results get posted. (No, I don't know when info will be posted or who passed.)

There is a lot that goes into determining the passing and failing scores on these exams. I understand how grading multiple choice exams seems super easy and simple, but there are so many factors that NCEES considers when the tests come in. It is pretty crazy how many angles get looked at before and after the test.

(Yes, I am THE poster boy on the website. I had no idea that was what I signed up for. Normally, I have had a few memes roasting me or turning me into a mascot by now on this board. Everyone is growing up so fast!)

Good luck.
Thanks Justin Stine. I don't hate your face.

Can I haz results now? Yes?

Good luck.
RIIIIIIIIGGGHHHHHT

Don't they typically get a date for when results will be released? If so, I feel like that helps with the stress rather than us waiting for a ticking time bomb that we have no clue the time on it.
wait, i feel duped! she passed many years ago so it was hard to recall the details. you are so right... this stupid wait is stupid. stupidity stupid!

Back